Alice & Spartak

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's good to hear. Maybe just some bad news or something. 

I heard her complain to Spartak about something, of course not comprehensible for us, in the bathroom; then she just started to cry. It wasn't sound like a quarrel, as he was trying to soothe her.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Clara & Stas visiting

We know that the most we can expect from this new potential friendship is another similar situation like with Clara/Stas/Cleo/Axel but having said that, even though Clara and Stas don't particularly excite me and I have my own issues with Spartak and Alice, I admit that I am curious to see if these four will indeed hook up or not.

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Clara & Stas will never swing but the girls may have a bit of pleasure together i see Alice is getting very touchy feely now.

I think the process of being friends is under pressure. an assumption. but this may be the reason for the recent crisis between C & S. Clara is close to open relationships, but it's not Stas. Is he right? I think yes. Jealousy is a necessity of true love. Unfortunately, this kind of work is not for real lovers.
I think even Clara's lesbian relationship with another girl is enough to disturb Stas.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1