B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #2 / October

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

to each his own my brother.....enjoy the working show!!

217293_1832117996233_6820203_n.jpg.bbf58a8a8791c44760deab61a3a48223.jpg

While it is true Harley, they do make some sort of effort to excite their subscribers and fan base; Star is right on this one. Irma could careless being there and Megan. Toss Dana and the other girl into the mix, complete boredom. Irma knows what she needs to do, to gain funds and make RLC happy. Megan's last time out was not her cup tea. She's a grown woman now and carrying the same attitude and confidence. The only difference this time around, "Guido." Sincerely, these girls don't give a damn about the cams. Last night was rare. Megan enjoys the tease, but rather have the Italian stallion. A fake person usually is someone who doesn’t feel comfortable being themselves and they put on a persona around others. The reason they do this is usually to be liked or gain popularity like a few of the Apartments on RLC." (A FEW") Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people don't give a shit. And these young ladies don't give a shit. Megan smiling was a rare treat and it wasn't even Halloween. I will admit Harley, your right about a lot of things, but IMO, I don't think RLC is smart enough also to create such a scheme. The only thing they're good at is ripping off their Subscribers. Peace Joey   

PS: Was that you who posted in Spanish? Did you copied n' paste? I read the post and I was impressed with each sentence. (not that anyone here would care) I think Professor Bean, who is a member here would also be impressed if he were to read Spanish. (I can be wrong) It's people like you and a few others Harley, that keeps me coming back. Hey, you up for a Soccer game. he he

2 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

A fake person usually is someone who doesn’t feel comfortable being themselves and they put on a persona around others. The reason they do this is usually to be liked or gain popularity like a few of the Apartments on RLC." (A FEW") Fake people have an image to maintain.

Pirate, you know I love yah and love to hear what you think but you just summed up Megan in a nutshell! I will contend that Megan is as fake as shit whether you like her or not......just my opinion my friend.  Her whole world turned upside down due to the tall blond beast.......and I can't even remember her name lol.  That shows to go you how much I care about these slutty girls.....my bad!  The same tall blond beast is a girl that I heard talking to a guy and saying that she didn't allow guys to come back to her place when she was in B2 but low and behold the next thing you know, there was all types of guys showing up. I think her name was Lola and she is the one that took Megan out one weekend if I'm not mistaken, got her drunk and passed her around to all the high rollers like a ragdoll.  That is the weekend that changed Megan's life......didn't make her a woman, just turned her into the #@$! she is!!! Hell, they even put the apartment UM for them to entertain these assholes....fucking the subscriber once again.

No sir, I could give two shits about Megan and her boy toy and the shit she does by exploiting the girls around her.................fuck her!!!

Sorry Pirate but I'm going to tell you the way I see it!!

il y a 36 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Pirate, tu sais que je yah aime et aime entendre ce que vous pensez, mais vous venez de résumer en quelques mots Megan! Je maintiens que Megan est aussi faux que la merde si vous l'aimez ou non ...... juste mon avis mon ami. Son monde entier à l'envers en raison de la bête blond ....... et je ne sais même plus son nom lol. Cela montre à vous aller à quel point je me soucie de ces filles cochonnes ..... mon mauvais! La même bête blond est une fille que j'ai entendu parler à un gars et en disant qu'elle ne permettait pas aux gars de revenir à sa place quand elle était en B2 mais faible et voici la prochaine chose que vous savez, il y avait tous les types de les gars montrant. Je pense que son nom était Lola et elle est celle qui a Megan sur un week-end si je ne me trompe pas, a obtenu son état d'ébriété et son passé autour de tous les hauts rouleaux comme un ragdoll. C'est le week-end qui a changé la vie de Megan ...... ne fait pas d'elle une femme, juste sa tournée dans le # @ $! elle est!!! L'enfer, ils ont mis l'appartement même UM pour eux ces trous du cul .... divertissent putain l'abonné une fois de plus.

Non, monsieur, je pourrais donner deux chie sur Megan et son jouet de garçon et de la merde qu'elle fait en exploitant les filles autour d'elle ................. baiser !!!

Désolé Pirate mais je vais vous dire la façon dont je le vois !!

lol everything is wrong in these BCN apartments
  there are really comics on this forums that are not very observant and who really have a dick instead of the brain but good ....
  good day and good scam  :biggrin:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Sadly enough Naga I agree, too bad because without an ends to the means it is fact just a friggen show for the cameras

you are one of the "older" people who follow this forum, I really do not understand how you fall into this trap, I say something new, none of these girls is lesbian, we only have good professionals who do their job for which they are paid and "Strangely enough "I agree with Harley, Megan is one of the fake girls who have gone to these apartments, I hope she goes away soon

• Like 2