Kira, Red & Herman

Imho, an apartment that can provide a menu of different surprises is rewarded with clicks. Currently I would say that this apartment appears to be making the biggest VH effort to provide a wide variety of guests for our entertainment. May they continue. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Did anyone catch the "photoshoots" that Herman was doing with a couple of the girls last week? Is that a regular thing that they do there, or were they just doing some sort of fantasy playing?

It piqued my attention because I finally saw girls on VH spreading their pussies. Somehow I figured that would happen more often, but apparently girls are not quite as obsessed about their own vaginae as I thought they would be! 😆

8 hours ago, catalonia said:

We are surprised by Herman's success due to his lack of physical attractiveness, but this girl, despite not looking like Angelina Jolie, does not have a bad life either.

In my experience, the looks of the guy matters very little to the viewers. In fact the looks of the women doesn't matter that much either. Surely more then the guy, but not as much as you might think. What matters here is performance and novelty. The ability to seal the deal and put out and finding new ways and new people to put out with. The real question this, what is the shelf life of a tenant and how best to preserve that for a longer, more profitable stay. I'm waiting for someone to come along and figure this out and truly put all of the other apts to shame. The money is on the table, all someone has to do is ....... take it! 

1 minute ago, fugwash said:

Did anyone catch the "photoshoots" that Herman was doing with a couple of the girls last week? Is that a regular thing that they do there, or were they just doing some sort of fantasy playing?

It piqued my attention because I finally saw girls on VH spreading their pussies. Somehow I figured that would happen more often, but apparently girls are not quite as obsessed about their own vaginae as I thought they would be! 😆

He does that frequently! I guess he likes to carry around trophies of his conquests. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Seems sadly Herman it's not fan of big boob girls,only seen an couple ones with large tits,well maybe in future...

I think all Herman wants is something to stick his dick and hands in. What they look like or age ain't Important.😁