Polly & Valery

Guest maitre197
7 hours ago, tofilou said:

a person from russia and ukraine can see this project or is blocked at those countries??

In Ukraine this project is absolutly free. But  If you have only 300 dollars a month to pay 30 dollars for premium account is very hard.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Not a good comparison. Does your boss arbitrarily decide how much to pay you when it comes time to get paid? My guess is that you know precisely how much you're getting paid. These tenants don't and they get told all sorts of reasons why they didn't earn as much this time around. The risk is that the tenant soon gets "in debt" and then they are trapped. Perhaps, a reason to rejoice freedom when it's had.

VHTV should pay all tenants and managers directly based on a transparent and fair deal set in stone at the onset of them joining. Just giving the money to the managers sets up a system that begs for corruption. This is not the first tenant who has complained about getting ripped off by their manager. The fact that VHTV turns a blind eye to it, causes me concern. I wanted to believe that they wanted to do the right thing, now I'm not so sure anymore.

I kind of get what you are trying to say (taking into account of previous episodes i.e. the compound) but since we don't know the true facts it is difficult to totally condemn George, what if it is the other way around where George over the last couple of months was genuinely being good and giving them more money than they actually earned to try and help but has got to the point that he has lost more money than is acceptable and couldn't sustain the loss. I know that it seems unlikely but it is a possiblity since we only know part of a story of what actually has happened.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tofilou said:

hello everyone i am new(one year) on this site...can i ask you something..a lot houses are in russia and ukraine..a person from russia and ukraine can see this project or is blocked at those countries??

From russia and ukraine maybe only after using a vpn to access (or creating an account - it's free) because normally VH blocks the "signal" to the tenants countries 

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

I kind of get what you are trying to say (taking into account of previous episodes i.e. the compound) but since we don't know the true facts it is difficult to totally condemn George, what if it is the other way around where George over the last couple of months was genuinely being good and giving them more money than they actually earned to try and help but has got to the point that he has lost more money than is acceptable and couldn't sustain the loss. I know that it seems unlikely but it is a possiblity since we only know part of a story of what actually has happened.

I'm not just a speaking on behalf of the Valery episode. She's not the only one to feel duped and intimidated by their manager.

But, look at the way VHTV has tried to sweep this under the rug. How many different stories have they already told? Why did she delete the accusation? What did she mean, when she said that she was now free? At some point it starts to get unbelievable especially in light of other such events. The tenants should have access to their own earning numbers and they should only be paid directly by VHTV. The manager gets their cut and the tenant gets their cut. Fair and square, transparent, and just. No more shenanigans and excuses. Fair and square! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I'm not just a speaking on behalf of the Valery episode. She's not the only one to feel duped and intimidated by their manager.

But, look at the way VHTV has tried to sweep this under the rug. How many different stories have they already told? Why did she delete the accusation? What did she mean, when she said that she was now free? At some point it starts to get unbelievable especially in light of other such events. The tenants should have access to their own earning numbers and they should only be paid directly by VHTV. The manager gets their cut and the tenant gets their cut. Fair and square, transparent, and just. No more shenanigans and excuses. Fair and square! 

This is my point you are making the narrative from one side and I'm not saying that it is probably what has happened, but without ever hearing George's side not VHTV side but George's side of the events it is possible that Valery & Polly doesn't know the full facts just as we don't. Do you honestly think there isn't a possiblity that George was trying to be nice and done the scenario that I said. The reason I gave that scenario was because of Anna & Alex who are the sort of manager that would try to help for as long as they could.

By no means am I saying I am correct or you or Valery for that matter, it's just with the lack of information from all parties involved it is easier to blame a manager. And before you beat the dead horse even more I know that the compound incident along with Jeka's treatment of Violet & Jeff is your primary point of view but as I said there are decent managers out there who are there to help out the participants as much as they can.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

This is my point you are making the narrative from one side and I'm not saying that it is probably what has happened, but without ever hearing George's side not VHTV side but George's side of the events it is possible that Valery & Polly doesn't know the full facts just as we don't. Do you honestly think there isn't a possiblity that George was trying to be nice and done the scenario that I said. The reason I gave that scenario was because of Anna & Alex who are the sort of manager that would try to help for as long as they could.

By no means am I saying I am correct or you or Valery for that matter, it's just with the lack of information from all parties involved it is easier to blame a manager. And before you beat the dead horse even more I know that the compound incident along with Jeka's treatment of Violet & Jeff is your primary point of view but as I said there are decent managers out there who are there to help out the participants as much as they can.

Incomplete list! But never mind! It doesn't matter anyways. I'll just stop here.

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

ps..... Doesn't sound like money problems?  😎

Care to explain how so? I suppose you're thinking George kicked them out. These girls already did everything that was expected of them. Who can possibly replace them? Then there is that little issue with the deleted tweet. 

****TENANTS! Do not work under a manager. If there is anyway possible for you to do it alone, do it! Be your own boss. 

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Care to explain how so? I

With pleasure, we can only try and interpret what Valery has said and i quote you part of her reply, "but I am not ready to work in the conditions that were provided to us". End quote.

Now that, in my mind, does not seem to imply money matters but then you may interpret it differently.?????