Polly & Valery

Hello xyz,

Unfortunately, girls will leave us this evening. Sorry for that late answer. Till last moment I have no information about their participation. We've got new participates to that apartment. I hope to see them this month. Sorry, I can't provide any certain information about girls.

Best,
Voyeur House TV.

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sure, but if the tenants flee after accusing George of not paying them and then the apt goes offline and the tweet suddenly disappears, surely that does not bode well with them coming back. 

Before the apt went offline Valery & Polly were back and Valery gave a guy a blow job (minimum it was a blow job, as I was switching I didn't check to see if she did more), which doesn't really make sense if she didn't get paid and was free from the apt. I thought for sure yesterday that they had left.

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

Before the apt went offline Valery & Polly were back and Valery gave a guy a blow job (minimum it was a blow job, as I was switching I didn't check to see if she did more), which doesn't really make sense if she didn't get paid and was free from the apt. I thought for sure yesterday that they had left.

And supposedly according with twitter message "my last day i'm happy i'm free" it would be.. they didn't even had any food there and went to collect last stuff from there. there was some bags still on the hall 
The guys was the ones that brought some food/drinks

47 minutes ago, Just In said:

valery had sex with the guy but she was not really into it. it is saved for the archives. i would love to see her return somehow but obviously not with george.

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello xyz,

Unfortunately, girls will leave us this evening. Sorry for that late answer. Till last moment I have no information about their participation. We've got new participates to that apartment. I hope to see them this month. Sorry, I can't provide any certain information about girls.

Best,
Voyeur House TV.

Impressive VHTV! Way to get to the bottom of another scandal concerning tenants getting ripped off by their piece of shit manager. 

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Impressive VHTV! Way to get to the bottom of another scandal concerning tenants getting ripped off by their piece of shit manager.

Actually George is honest. Girls did not work well. Statistics are bad. And there is question - on subject of damage apartment.

But participants have statistics in application on phone. Every hour. And how much they earned (like at least $100 a week, paid by George, less = next week. But this is not certain, I heard somewhere with Nina with candidates).

Now in VH active manager - who decides how much to pay participants. Not by stats (participants do not have statistics on the phone) - only on the manager mood (this is addition to 50% royalties for manager - for example, other ~10%) and quality of additional services.😉 And this is not a secret for VH.