Polly & Valery

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Actually George is honest. Girls did not work well. Statistics are bad. And there is question - on subject of damage apartment.

But participants have statistics in application on phone. Every hour. And how much they earned (like at least $100 a week, paid by George, less = next week. But this is not certain, I heard somewhere with Nina with candidates).

Now in VH active manager - who decides how much to pay participants. Not by stats (participants do not have statistics on the phone) - only on the manager mood (this is addition to 50% royalties for manager - for example, other ~10%) and quality of additional services. And this is not a secret for VH.

@groomydo you know if they left or were fired by george? i've seen plenty of apts on vh that are less active than this one.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

@groomydo you know if they left or were fired by george? i've seen plenty of apts on vh that are less active than this one.

Official version:

Voyeur House TV
@VoyeurHouseTV
News. Realm Polly, Valery decide to left our project because of family issues. You can find all the best moments with them here:

But already deleted.

I heard - George wanted to close/dismiss/save only Valery a month+ ago. Because - as low income.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, groomy said:

Official version:

Voyeur House TV
@VoyeurHouseTV
News. Realm Polly, Valery decide to left our project because of family issues. You can find all the best moments with them here:

But already deleted.

I heard - George wanted to close/dismiss/save only Valery a month+ ago. Because - as low income.

thanks. i wish they would save valery. oh well!😢

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Actually George is honest. Girls did not work well. Statistics are bad. And there is question - on subject of damage apartment.

But participants have statistics in application on phone. Every hour. And how much they earned (like at least $100 a week, paid by George, less = next week. But this is not certain, I heard somewhere with Nina with candidates).

Now in VH active manager - who decides how much to pay participants. Not by stats (participants do not have statistics on the phone) - only on the manager mood (this is addition to 50% royalties for manager - for example, other ~10%) and quality of additional services.😉 And this is not a secret for VH.

The managers pay the tenants whatever they feel like and VHTV doesn't care what happens. It's not transparent or clear at all. 

After VHTV gets paid they don't care what happens to the other half of the money. It only gets paid out to the managers. VHTV doesn't deal with the tenants at all when it comes to the money. The tenants are like employees of the managers and however the manager decodes to pay is how the tenants get paid and they have no recourse other then to go to VHTV support. This is why VHTV often doesn't even have a clue what the status is of the tenants when they vansih. They don't deal with tenants only the managers. Unfortunately, these manages are corrupt and VHTV looks the other way. When asked they come up with some convenient excuse to make it go away and then there is silence. 

#nomanagers

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

#nomanagers

Hundreds thousands of people die from the wrong treatment or medical errors.

#nodoctors

Or maybe should start to regulate this biz area. Declare certain rules.

All interesting participants were invited by managers. Not VH. VH level - Catherine&John or Miami place.

• Like 2

Just look at all of the apts in offline status here. They are like that because VHTV has no idea what's going on with them. When Violet and Jeff were gone for so long with no answer from VHTV. It was only because I told them what was happening that they finally cut them off. VHTV only deals with the managers and what the managers do is whatever they want to.

33 minutes ago, groomy said:

Hundreds thousands of people die from the wrong treatment or medical errors.

#nodoctors

Or maybe should start to regulate this biz area. Declare certain rules.

All interesting participants were invited by managers. Not VH. VH level - Catherine&John or Miami place.

Not a good comparison. Does your boss arbitrarily decide how much to pay you when it comes time to get paid? My guess is that you know precisely how much you're getting paid. These tenants don't and they get told all sorts of reasons why they didn't earn as much this time around. The risk is that the tenant soon gets "in debt" and then they are trapped. Perhaps, a reason to rejoice freedom when it's had.

VHTV should pay all tenants and managers directly based on a transparent and fair deal set in stone at the onset of them joining. Just giving the money to the managers sets up a system that begs for corruption. This is not the first tenant who has complained about getting ripped off by their manager. The fact that VHTV turns a blind eye to it, causes me concern. I wanted to believe that they wanted to do the right thing, now I'm not so sure anymore.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV should pay all tenants and managers directly based on a transparent and fair deal set in stone at the onset of them joining. Just giving the money to the managers sets up a system that begs for corruption. This is not the first tenant who has complained about getting ripped off by their manager. 

Totally.. Even being unfair to the managers that behave correctly, it's the right solution to avoid situations like these

• Like 1