Polly & Valery

Hey everyone.

Jumping here just to shed some light on this situation. As we got it, both sides, participants & manager did not come to agreement on how things work and how much you are paid. We all know, that payouts are based on performance, which is based on viewership. As we got it, not only the performance was weak, compared to other apartments. but these particular participants didn't even complete the setup steps required from them to be done. Basic things like utility bills and, what's the most strange, is payout method so manager could at least send them money, generated from the revenue of this apartment. If someone asks, we voted to end this partnership of manager with these participants, as we believe things will become more unreliable in the future, if they stayed with us. We are building healthy product. There are lots of people involved into that, and sometimes, someone may fail at some point. We do everything to investigate, find out and resolve the issue. Same applied to this situation.

Cheers

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone.

Jumping here just to shed some light on this situation. As we got it, both sides, participants & manager did not come to agreement on how things work and how much you are paid. We all know, that payouts are based on performance, which is based on viewership. As we got it, not only the performance was weak, compared to other apartments. but these particular participants didn't even complete the setup steps required from them to be done. Basic things like utility bills and, what's the most strange, is payout method so manager could at least send them money, generated from the revenue of this apartment. If someone asks, we voted to end this partnership of manager with these participants, as we believe things will become more unreliable in the future, if they stayed with us. We are building healthy product. There are lots of people involved into that, and sometimes, someone may fail at some point. We do everything to investigate, find out and resolve the issue. Same applied to this situation.

Cheers

Thank you very much for the explanation and the oversight. My advice would be that the payments need to be a lot more transparent and clear. Perhaps they thought the utilities, etc... were the managers responsibility to cover, I'm not sure. And the idea that they didn't set up a method to receive payments seems odd to me since he could just pay them directly. Either way, a lot of the tenants are not always that savvy about stuff like that and they need help setting things like that up.

One last thing! I think that every tenant deserves to have access to the app or whatever method is available to them so that they can 100% know what payment is due to them. This idea the managers can be trusted to be fair is shortsighted and ripe for corruption and intimidation. The tenants deserve to know what their viewing numbers are and exactly what earning they are due to receive at any given time.

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

1. since he could just pay them directly.

2. One last thing! I think that every tenant deserves to have access to the app or whatever method is available to them so that they can 100% know what payment is due to them. This idea the managers can be trusted to be fair is shortsighted and ripe for corruption and intimidation. The tenants deserve to know what their viewing numbers are and exactly what earning they are due to receive at any given time.

1. That is still a bad idea since you are on about corruption there is less transparency doing it that way.

2. I think all should have access to the app to track their own progress and I can't see why they wouldn't be offered it if not from the manager then VH should be offering it as they are in contact at some point. The only one time I could think the app was never offered was the compound because we know how that ended, but we have seen others using the app most notably was Lisa.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2018 at 7:55 PM, maitre197 said:

In Ukraine this project is absolutly free. But  If you have only 300 dollars a month to pay 30 dollars for premium account is very hard.

i will go for 3 months to odessa and i would like to know about that..so i will see ukrainians residents without blocked problems...

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

1. That is still a bad idea since you are on about corruption there is less transparency doing it that way.

2. I think all should have access to the app to track their own progress and I can't see why they wouldn't be offered it if not from the manager then VH should be offering it as they are in contact at some point. The only one time I could think the app was never offered was the compound because we know how that ended, but we have seen others using the app most notably was Lisa.

1. Yes, I can definitely see your point. If I were a manager, I'd want a traceable method as well so that the tenant couldn't just turn around and deny being paid.  But still, the manager needs to help the tenants set up the payment method prior to starting the cams.

2. I agree completely! Unfortunately, not all of the tenants have this ability, which is a real shame. It depends on the managers preference. I don't think VHTV gets in between the managers and the tenants unless it something extraordinary. But, because of the risk of the manager lying to the tenant and telling them that they only earned so much and then the tenant has no way to verify it, it sets up a very distrusting relationship that is ripe for corruption and intimidation. I think the value of the viewed earnings has to be established and agreed to first and then the tenants should have the ability to quantifiabley confirm their exact payout at any given time. Transparent, fair and square! If they do not do this, then what can happen is that tenant can soon find themselves "in debt" to the manager and they have no way to defend themselves. You can use you imagination to figure out what happens when a tenant, goes "into debt". Hint, it's not pretty. I can tell you that because I've experienced this already with someone else on another site. I hope VHTV can avoid a situation like that.

3. One more thing! I think it is the duty of VHTV to know what the deal is between the manager and tenant before it can go into effect. And VHTV should have standards for the % that a manager can earn off of a tenant. Some of the tenants are in a rather desperate situation and this is a means to an end for them. I get that and the opportunity is here for them, but there should be boundaries and standards to make sure that a tenant is not getting blatantly ripped off.

Guest maitre197
40 minutes ago, tofilou said:

i will see ukrainians residents without blocked problems...

I am living at Ukraine all my life. Odessa is the best city for a lonely man. Only in Odessa the girls dont use the 

brassieres

just a thought. i'm wondering how much ray may have had to do with the apt closing. maybe nothing. but when his name was attached nobody dissapeared overnight. polly is young & valery not much older. they seem to depend on men a lot. maybe ray withheld $ & left them in debt? remember not long ago ray was all bruised up. maybe he got beat up by loansharks or something? all speculation of course. but the girls may have been pressured to fuck guys that they didn't like or something.  maybe they didn't mind as long as they were living decently such as having food & bills paid? the girls did perform better than plenty of others on the site so i don't think that was the problem. valery's twitter post said that she was free! free from what? i think that there is a lot that we don't know & it might not have anything to do with george. but amy is right about vh. they should be more involved to protect their investment if for no other reason than that!

• Like 4

I found really strange that suposly this girls were puted offline because their "weak"performance but an house were residents didn't have sex an single time sinse openning(an month and half ago)continues online!?Its Just me or Polly and varelly were 1000% more active than for exemple Charlee& Liss..crazy!

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I found really strange that suposly this girls were puted offline because their "weak"performance but an house were residents didn't have sex an single time sinse openning(an month and half ago)continues online!?Its Just me or Polly and varelly were 1000% more active than for exemple Charlee& Liss..crazy!

Yes, indeed! I thought the performance comment was rather odd too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

not the same manager, not the same rules 😉

• Upvote 1

On 10/16/2018 at 7:55 PM, maitre197 said:

In Ukraine this project is absolutly free. But  If you have only 300 dollars a month to pay 30 dollars for premium account is very hard.

so my friend you live in ukraine and you see the ukranian apartments??clara-stas  cris-dana etc??

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, indeed! I thought the performance comment was rather odd too. 

Indeed also tough was kinda odd,maybe p&v sex become kind boring to watch,but at least they were active and place was with regularly in preview thumbs,but maybe it's an manager thing(as moos said)and some managers are fine with low income and others want an bigger flow of income.But indeed strange.