B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

6 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Orders from the head office?  lol

(btw...we need a screw loose emoji on this forum)

The only reason they do this my friend...that's what they were doing when they got out of the bath...there were texts coming in for whatever reason.  All of these scenarios are set up ahead of time.

Well, well, well. Finally got some action in B4. Looks like B1's tour around the B apts. kinda woke a sleeping tongue. After all the "see me, feel me", we get a "do me". IMO, the best performance this week. Thank you Debbie and Karla. Don't look to me like they are too straight-laced and reserved. And they are roomies,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I've been hospital, and this is a very nice "welcome home" show. Was there any better shows that I may have missed?

1 minute ago, ur10intung69 said:

Well, well, well. Finally got some action in B4. Looks like B1's tour around the B apts. kinda woke a sleeping tongue. After all the "see me, feel me", we get a "do me". IMO, the best performance this week. Thank you Debbie and Karla. Don't look to me like they are too straight-laced and reserved. And they are roomies,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I've been hospital, and this is a very nice "welcome home" show. Was there any better shows that I may have missed?

Hope it was nothing serious and you have fully recovered