B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

3 minutes ago, ur10intung69 said:

Well, well, well. Finally got some action in B4. Looks like B1's tour around the B apts. kinda woke a sleeping tongue. After all the "see me, feel me", we get a "do me". IMO, the best performance this week. Thank you Debbie and Karla. Don't look to me like they are too straight-laced and reserved. And they are roomies,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I've been hospital, and this is a very nice "welcome home" show. Was there any better shows that I may have missed?

I think Debbi and Karla was the hottest and then the sex in Megans room, other than that dont think you missed much other than the usual show in Anitas room with her and Bridget.

• Like 1

And first place for the night goes to Debbie and Karla.

That was one of the best things Ive seen on here in a long time.

It was a total surprise, didn't seem set up and most importantly did not seem fake. 👍

As for the Rocco, Megan, Anita and Bridget show.

As hot as it was it was just that.  A show.

It was basically a carbon copy of when Mary and Elly were there. 👎

• Like 2

now i hope tina has learned i mean that anita and megan and Briget are to exploit other girls the Best thing about tina and karol and Dedorah stay away from anita and Beriget because there are two girls who exploit other girls sexually 

Edited by kase

8 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

And first place for the night goes to Debbie and Karla.

That was one of the best things Ive seen on here in a long time.

It was a total surprise, didn't seem set up and most importantly did not seem fake. 👍

As for the Rocco, Megan, Anita and Bridget show.

As hot as it was it was just that.  A show.

It was basically a carbon copy of when Mary and Elly were there. 👎

Couldn't agree more about Deborah and Karla. Karla was up for it most of the night and Deborah was just on the fringes most of the time, coming and going from the room. There was a little by play between Karla and Bridget and Deborah wasn't part of it. As I said a straight out of left field event. Maybe it was a mutual agreement seeing they share the same room. Hope it wasn't a one off and they play again soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fagen said:

I think Debbi and Karla was the hottest and then the sex in Megan's room, other than that dont think you missed much other than the usual show in Anitas room with her and Bridget.

I finally watched B4 Megan's room. I think you won. It was well done. Rocco could have easily slipped it to Anita, but never strayed from Megen. The boy has talent.

"When I'm sad, I come to this forum and immediately I rejoice, it really makes me laugh, I read that some people get excited because a girl suddenly masturbates in front of the cameras, it's really strange that these girls do it, they're just here on vacation" I publish my thoughts again, because it seems that people have not understood anything after the evening of yesterday, it is really surprising that Deborah and Karla have become lesbian and the other girls have an orgy with Rocco, really unexpected things happen in this apartment