B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #1

I do not want to be offensive to the members of this forum, it is right that there are comments on what happens, all pay to see it and must be recognized to RLC to create a cast of real "troie" who really do everything, what I mean hoping not to disturb anyone is that everything you see is not really real and there is a risk that maybe something is a bit 'prepared previously, but I must say that it is a great cast and I am honored that Rocco is Italian

he has become disgusting. these girls do not have a dignity, mysteriously they are all lesbian, true or false that they are. Megan asked a Rocco if it was added to the party that is happening in Anita's room, a he did not go much, then when they were in the bathroom, Megan told him "just for cam" bridget is about to leave this seventh, so now she will shows to earn money, Anita yesterday did everything to organize everything that happened, and I wonder what sense, if he only fucks Megan, in a few days it will happen worse, Anita's friends will arrive, and then his boyfriend, I think RLC is about to lose its best customer

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

"When I'm sad, I come to this forum and immediately I rejoice, it really makes me laugh, I read that some people get excited because a girl suddenly masturbates in front of the cameras, it's really strange that these girls do it, they're just here on vacation" I publish my thoughts again, because it seems that people have not understood anything after the evening of yesterday, it is really surprising that Deborah and Karla have become lesbian and the other girls have an orgy with Rocco, really unexpected things happen in this apartment

Sergio, why do you ever bother coming here if you've got fuck all positive to say about anything?...Just don't watch and spare us all from reading your shite..We are well aware that more often than not they are shows, but entertaining shows...Just watch and enjoy or don't watch...It's as simple as that 😏

2 hours ago, Mauri said:

he has become disgusting. these girls do not have a dignity, mysteriously they are all lesbian, true or false that they are. Megan asked a Rocco if it was added to the party that is happening in Anita's room, a he did not go much, then when they were in the bathroom, Megan told him "just for cam" bridget is about to leave this seventh, so now she will shows to earn money, Anita yesterday did everything to organize everything that happened, and I wonder what sense, if he only fucks Megan, in a few days it will happen worse, Anita's friends will arrive, and then his boyfriend, I think RLC is about to lose its best customer

None of these girls are Lesbian.  It's all Drama for the Camera.  Without the Cams they wouldn't be doing the shit they do with each other.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Nessuna di queste ragazze è lesbica. È tutto Drama per la fotocamera. Senza i Cams non farebbero la merda che fanno l'uno con l'altro.

that's what I say. and without cameras, Rocco would have even fucked Anita and Bidget

1 hour ago, kase said:

rocco i hope you find the door out of the house 

you guys have a serious problem with the bf of these girls I will never understand this, I prefer watch sometime these girls fucked by a real dick than all this teasing shit when they are alone ,

it's not writed somewhere their boyfriend are not authorized to visiting ,personaly this is the moment I am waiting when their boyfriend coming it's more interesting but I know many people here taking more pleasure to watch a girl bating

under the cover or with panties on than watch real sex;this is why rlc will have always a long future and rlc know this because 95 % of the updates is only for the girls apartments,rlc work only with the girls apartments it's a sad reality,just look the top cams and the replay thumbnails it's just an invasion of the girls apartments I am so tired with this.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, zzakary said:

Wonder what Anita said to Tina, seemed like it had to do with Rocco.

Just listened to the convo in the bathroom after, seems it had to do with being a third wheel, like Megan and her BF together and then Bridget and Anita, like 2 - 2 so she didnt want to be there.