Em & Bob

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's totally Em who is too lazy tondo anything. It has nothing to do with the place.

Em must have had an operation, there is a 10-15 cm scar on her stomach. Looks almost like a Caesarian section.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm5/cam16?timestamp=1539160984

cam 6 today at 11:45:25

Cannot insert the pic as the old button is no more available and the "Insert other media" is not referring to my explorer)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, spielo said:

Em must have had an operation, there is a 10-15 cm scar on her stomach. 

She even seemed to struggle in sitting up as Bob helped pull her up. Looks rather a large scar though.

Must admit don't watch these two hardly at all.  

1 hour ago, spielo said:

Em must have had an operation, there is a 10-15 cm scar on her stomach. Looks almost like a Caesarian section.

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm5/cam16?timestamp=1539160984

cam 6 today at 11:45:25

Cannot insert the pic as the old button is no more available and the "Insert other media" is not referring to my explorer)

She for sure was not pregnant lately. Strange. 

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Она точно не была беременна в последнее время. Странный. 

Hello this is Em I had surgery in the female part, and for some time I have to abstain from sexual acts. But we'll try not to let you get bored while I'm in rehab. Thank you very much for your concern.Love your Em. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lonnuwowshe said:

Hello this is Em I had surgery in the female part, and for some time I have to abstain from sexual acts. But we'll try not to let you get bored while I'm in rehab. Thank you very much for your concern.Love your Em. 

Well get well soon. How do you like the new place? And why is Sia no longer there?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Хорошо скоро. Как вам нравится новое место? И почему Сиа больше не существует?

The place is great, thank YOU, DEAR JABBATH. SIA's coming to visit with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, due to her studies, she took a break for an indefinite period. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, lonnuwowshe said:

The place is great, thank YOU, DEAR JABBATH. SIA's coming to visit with her boyfriend. Unfortunately, due to her studies, she took a break for an indefinite period. 

Hope she can join again when done with her studies 👍

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, lonnuwowshe said:

Привет Эм.
На данный момент не беспокойтесь о сексуальной активности, но просто подумайте о том, чтобы хорошо заживать.
С наилучшими пожеланиями!