Kathy & Molly

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Doesn't matter if nobody was watching. And Polly most times looked like a zombie during sex anyway. She made anything involving her too cringey to even look at. During one of the recent sex she almost looked like a dead body. Personally speaking I'm glad she's gone.

I agree totally with you.. especially concerning to polly motivations

but was just commenting that the recipe Groomy said not always have that same result .. And there sometimes was 3-4 pussies working 

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

and they did ALL sort of things there... 

Goes to show that weve reached a point where mindless sex, even mindless orgy sex is not enough to keep the viewers attention. 

There is some kind of "it" factor that is in play. The thing I want to know is if it can be faked? Can a tenant pull it off without getting caught or does it HAVE to come naturally? 

Just now, Sparkles said:

So K was pretty quick putting the money behind and fall in "love" so soon?

The relationship is still new so people won't tune out just yet. Plus as far as we know she's still fucking Bruce so if that continues or if she's willing to fuck other guys while the new boyfriend is not around, that will maintain interest.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

So K was pretty quick putting the money behind and fall in "love" so soon??? so funny 😁

Will have to be molly to save the house??? doesn't seems possible from what we saw till now

😂🤣😂😁

Yep! Back to Molly bathcam shows I guess. 

kate just fucked 2 other guys & right after losing what's his name so falling in love is a stretch. she probably doesn't want to share him. and about valery & polly i believe something else was involved. polly was much better without ray. i think that he had something to do with their departure. also where are the replacements? if they arrive & are half as hot as valery was i'd be surprised!

• Like 1

Sad to Kate:sad:. He may be best guy for Kate. But not within in project. He is not so interested in everything. It's like Kyle and Misty. And I afraid what will be like with Kyle and Misty. When Kyle - lived his usual life. And Misty also looked like Kyle, and not the same wild hot girl.

113.jpg

116.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

183.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

• Like 3