Kathy & Molly

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Sad to Kate:sad:. He may be best guy for Kate. But not within in project. He is not so interested in everything. It's like Kyle and Misty. And I afraid what will be like with Kyle and Misty. When Kyle - lived his usual life. And Misty also looked like Kyle, and not the same wild hot girl.

Hey @groomy your pics ain't loading unless its just me?

@groomy Question for you about money! If AL have 14 or so apts with say 100 cams. Do you think they own all of the cams or are they rented? 

If they own them and the tenants have to rent them. Do you think AL make more money renting the cams or earnings from VH? 

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy Question for you about money! If AL have 14 or so apts with say 100 cams. Do you think they own all of the cams or are they rented? 

If they own them and the tenants have to rent them. Do you think AL make more money renting the cams or earnings from VH? 

Cameras - good profit. I think all cameras are own Alex and Lina. They use even the oldest cameras. Even in new apartments (like Kate). Such cameras x5+ already paid off.

However, there are risks. If there are less apartments, cameras will not be needed. If the camera broke before it paid off, this is a loss (M&H have such a situation). A&L also pay salary tech guy. But in 100+cams - its good and stable income.

More than direct %? I dont know. I think that they have more money with managers royalty %, simply because, as now they have high-level apartments (Spartak/Kate/Chris&Dana maybe).

• Like 1