Kathy & Molly

If they weren't lame, they could all have a lot of fun with this photo shoot. Having different partners taking pictures with each other. Having some group photo sessions and whatnot. Not expecting any sort of big sexual thing here but they could still make this exciting and fun. I doubt they'll take it that far.

On a side note, I'd really like to see how Dana/Chris and Piper/Hunter would get along together.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

On a side note, I'd really like to see how Dana/Chris and Piper/Hunter would get along together.

Dana is pretty crazy. She could like Sina posting her adventures on Twitter but does not.:confused: We lose a lot of interesting things.

Piper and Hunter are positive and party people. But they are without exchange (D&C too).

In general  (all participants) - I would note.

Kate - she is like Nina in this apartment. She keep apartment. Arranges most of parties. Invites guests. If Kate off - apartment will die.

D&C - they are strong couple in VH sense. Hot girls show/games in 3some - like a chip.

P&H - they are party people and quite positive. This is enough now. But then? I think they have reserves - to strengthen the position when it is required.😉