B3 (Kim & Kenny, Amanda & Pablo) General Topic October to November

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Back in the 1970's & 80's that kind of stuff happened.  It's now 2018.  One of these days he'll do it to the wrong girl and he'll be doing a stint locked up in a Prison Cell.

He wouldn't do this to Rowdy Ronda Rousey………………….😁

• Upvote 2

On 10/27/2018 at 11:29 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

I predict he will be the same obnoxious prick he always is..........can't wait to read and see if I was right later tonight!!

I could probably like Kenny but He acts out his impulses with no control..the girls in these Apts hate him grabbing their asses and tits like he has some kind of access..He was literally the elephant in the room the other night..the party couldn't start til he left..As a room mate with Amanda and Pablo, I wouldn't trust him alone in the same room with my hot girlfriend.. Amanda puts on some great shows but Kenny cut it short...really kinda a creepy dude..

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 7:49 AM, novidades said:

Thanks. He is an old man that thinks all young girls want him in their beds. It's normal in his age.

It's Kim fault. She should empty his balls in order to avoid such ridiculous behaviour.

Kim is amazing..I hope she drops him off at the bus station and comes back..She could move in with Amina..The boy friend will leave sooner or later

On 10/27/2018 at 3:16 AM, Houlii said:

Still think Kenny steps outside his bounds..her playing to Pablo is not an invitation to Kenny..

I agree  but she can handle herself.. when GAK  (Grab Ass Kenny) came home completely drunk ,, he wandered into the bathroom where Amanda was washing etc.. and he stood directly behind her.. very intimidating  but she watched him closely.. he eventually left..