B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

or they don't even follow social media and just want to cause trouble.

Entirely way to many people on this forum stalk these participants on social media and live and die by every post they make on their fake accounts. They have real accounts they use like everyone else, but they are private by invitation only. Far to many people who follow those fake accounts take everything they read and see as gospel, I just laugh at them because remember RLC is nothing more than "SMOKE and MIRRORS" always has been and always will be. I find myself laughing a lot these days at the forum and what some people post. Then there are the trolls just out to cause trouble, and every single forum/blog on the internet has them.

• Like 3

I know exactly where they are at all times,,, I implanted GPS trackers in all their ass cheeks😎

And the ones with no ass,, I just hid it in their phones because they would rather die than leave their phones at home.:biggrin:.

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

And neither does this forum, but some people have trouble understanding that because of social media.

undefined

I like to "SMOKE IN FRONT OF MY MIRROR",,it's nice to have someone who looks just like me to talk to and share a Blunt with😎🤣😎

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Entirely way to many people on this forum stalk these participants on social media and live and die by every post they make on their fake accounts. They have real accounts they use like everyone else, but they are private by invitation only. Far to many people who follow those fake accounts take everything they read and see as gospel, I just laugh at them because remember RLC is nothing more than "SMOKE and MIRRORS" always has been and always will be. I find myself laughing a lot these days at the forum and what some people post. Then there are the trolls just out to cause trouble, and every single forum/blog on the internet has them.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

It's strange to see Amina in bed with Irma when Karol is just a few feet down the hall  I hope this isn't a sign of the end for Amina and Karol.  Whether it's real or fake between those two you have to agree it's entertaining.  I choose to believe they really enjoyed each other more than just acting for the cams. 

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Is she talking on it or just bullshitting around on it?

Hard to know.  There have been a couple times in past weeks where I have thought one of the girls was texting and then another cam showed an angle where I saw they were playing a game on their phone.