B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

KAROL...Please please please turn your little lights off...You're doing my head in!! One of the best pussy's ever to grace our screen here is just a blur because of those lights behind you...💕

This beautiful woman exudes sex even when she takes a shower. I love that pussy but love that ass too. I dated a woman in her 50's with nipple piecings and it was hot the first time I saw it in person, but as an older man it fucked with my teeth when I went to suck on it. lol Also, she told me she got it to celebrate no more kids (after 6) sucking on those nipples.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I cannot put my finger on it for the life of me guys, although I'd love to...For me, Karol is the sexiest girl on RLC right now, and is up there on the all time list...It just oozes out of her, even when just lying on the bed dressed, in very sexy gear, I have to say...

smiley with beating heart emoticon

Karla is 2nd, but near the 1st !! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

KAROL...Please please please turn your little lights off...You're doing my head in!! One of the best pussy's ever to grace our screen here is just a blur because of those lights behind you...💕

naga karol turned off the light like you wanted😏

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This beautiful woman exudes sex even when she takes a shower. I love that pussy but love that ass too. I dated a woman in her 50's with nipple piecings and it was hot the first time I saw it in person, but as an older man it fucked with my teeth when I went to suck on it. lol Also, she told me she got it to celebrate no more kids (after 6) sucking on those nipples.

Her arse is great!! For a slight girl, she's beautifully toned...I can't get enough of her, but when the light in her room is shite, it's sooooooooo fucking frustrating!! That bate would've been top drawer...Instead, I just had to let my imagination run wild...❤️