B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #3

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Kenny is drunk..out of control.. not safe around other women.. just been touching up Tina... Kim.. take him home..

To bad they don't have a Stand Your Ground Law in Spain.   The problem can be solved quickly.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Exactly what he did was really no assault.

What planet do you belong to. Grabbing someone's genitals, tits without their permission is a sexual assault. It would be the last party I would invite him and Kim to as she seems to endorce his terrible bahvior.

• Like 2

I have no problem with a guy feeling up on a girl at any party,,but it has to be mutual that's all I have to say,, I shouldn't be at home and have my Gf calling me to come to the club because some guy just grabbed her pussy under her dress,,or tried feeling up her ass or boobs. Some guys can drink and get drunk without doing any of these things,,,,,shit sometimes completely sober guys do it too.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

To bad they don't have a Stand Your Ground Law in Spain.   The problem can be solved quickly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tyrobab said:

I agree with Fagan here.  Kenny didn't assault anyone.  These Barca girls know what they are in far and that is why they are here.

Welcome to the madhouse but I hope your posts improve!...Kenny was way out of order and you're pretty much pinning a label on these girls...They're here to have a good time, and get paid for doing it, they're not here to be abused by some drunken arsehole like Kenny...

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Exactly what he did was really no assault.

If he felt some strangers arse in a public place, like a bus stop, that IS assault in the eyes of the law...It is in the UK anyway, Tonight Anita, Tina and Karla were strangers to him till tonight, as far as I'm aware...They didn't ask to be fondled, so they were assaulted...

• Upvote 1