Paisley & Cletus

3 hours ago, Alley barber said:

It’s the house. One of the worst houses here. They definitely deserve a better place 

The house is what it is, Its up to them to make it a home. My first place was a tiny little apartment with no warmth or personality. My Mom helped me "fix it"  and it was very cozy and warm by the time we were finished with, I loved that place.

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

The house is what it is, Its up to them to make it a home. My first place was a tiny little apartment with no warmth or personality. My Mom helped me "fix it"  and it was very cozy and warm by the time we were finished with, I loved that place.

But they know that they are just "meat for money" for the managers.. Suddenly they can be kicked out just because yes.. or changed house again to another shitty house.. 

20 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi sparkles, these 2 are constantly going at it with each other, which is great, but does he cum most of the time during thier "sessions"? And I hear her moaning with him, does it seem like she has real orgasms?

Sure they play a lot without him getting cum all the times. About the real orgasms on her i think i can't help you on that 😁 but she seems to enjoy a lot the "time" with him

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi sparkles, these 2 are constantly going at it with each other, which is great, but does he cum most of the time during thier "sessions"? And I hear her moaning with him, does it seem like she has real orgasms?

Personally these 2 are just a toned down version of Gloria & Romeo so not really a great fan but do have a sneaky view every so often lol. She wouldn't hurt having a few beef burgers. He sure is often a bit rough with her pussy but she obviously likes it so hey ho. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Personally these 2 are just a toned down version of Gloria & Romeo so not really a great fan but do have a sneaky view every so often lol. She wouldn't hurt having a few beef burgers. He sure is often a bit rough with her pussy but she obviously likes it so hey ho. 

Hi Robwin, not a huge fan either. Shes pretty hot, and hes cute guy, really cute, but the sex isnt sexy to me for whatever reason. Just sticking his dick in various openings for an hour and a half actually gets boring to me. I like to see  action and excitement build up in each person, reach a crescendo and then hard heavy orgasms! Paisley is moaning for an hour or 2, can it really feel good that long? I know it can for some, just blah for me

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Robwin, not a huge fan either. Shes pretty hot, and hes cute guy, really cute, but the sex isnt sexy to me for whatever reason. Just sticking his dick in various openings for an hour and a half actually gets boring to me. I like to see  action and excitement build up in each person, reach a crescendo and then hard heavy orgasms! Paisley is moaning for an hour or 2, can it really feel good that long? I know it can for some, just blah for me

Think you summed it up rather well Ash, yeah i just find it to clinical and just fucking for fucking sake just to get views and earn. I honstly think sometimes it is bordering on the abusive side how the lads treat her but again she obviously seems to enjoy it or is it just putting up with it for the reasons previously mentioned. Many seem to like watching them but afraid i am not in that category though do admit to having a peek now and then.

• Like 1