Courtney & Heather

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

I have no idea either, it's not as if they were bad and could be much improved on, albeit maybe some better quality cams as you suggested.

Thanks. It is hard to accept but this place never will be like it was before. The tenats now are all into these "dirty" games like hiding and nose problems 

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks. It is hard to accept but this place never will be like it was before. The tenats now are all into these "dirty" games like hiding and nose problems 

I did say when I heard she was moving here that this apartment would be wasted on her. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is hard to accept but this place never will be like it was before. The tenats now are all into these "dirty" games like hiding and nose problems 

Seriously, stop comparing the two. Courtney will never be L/P, and to be honest I don't ever want her to be. How often are you going to come here and complain that she isn't like the last group of people that lived here? You said you weren't going to watch. Just leave it at that.

I've always liked Courtney ever since her 1st apartment and nothing has changed. I'm glad she moved here and I don't care about her nose problems.

• Like 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Seriously, stop comparing the two. Courtney will never be L/P, and to be honest I don't ever want her to be. How often are you going to come here and complain that she isn't like the last group of people that lived here? You said you weren't going to watch. Just leave it at that.

I've always liked Courtney ever since her 1st apartment and nothing has changed. I'm glad she moved here and I don't care about her nose problems.

Hey hey slow slow. I do complain about all the hiding going on there. That is a thing not happening in many other places. It is nothing personal against Courtney or Heather (She still lives there btw?)

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well yes I simply do not understand why they just did not go with the old camsetup of LPA???

When they think with their dick or pussy common sense just goes out the window 😁😁😁

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey hey slow slow. I do complain about all the hiding going on there. That is a thing not happening in many other places. It is nothing personal against Courtney or Heather (She still lives there btw?)

Where are they hiding? Is there a room we didn't know existed in this place? 

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes there is another hallway where the entrance door is. Former tenants only went there to put on and off shoes and jackets. 

Ok. If there are more activities here than before then people will forgive them for that.

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are totally right. Ruby together with Ana would have been cool ❣️

I'm not so sure about that. They may be popular on CC but not necessarily with the subscribers. I would not be surprised if Ruby's apt closes soon.

• Like 1