Courtney & Heather

Can only go by thumbnails here.

10:31 bald guy ate out passed-out girl, 10:41 bearded guy fingered passed-out girl, 10:46 bearded guy gropes the boobs of passed-out girl and again at 10:52,  10:53 bearded guy starts taking pictures of passed-out girl

However I don't know if that was the reason the apartment went offline, maybe I don't know. I don't even think Dean and Candy were there for more than 5 minutes and it went offline. I can only speculate as I have seen this done before in previous apartments but I believe that the tissue they were using for there noses was laced with something and they were huffing it which again might be another reason for going offline.

That's it, that's all I know.

1 hour ago, broxman said:

So Mira & Henry are still managed by A & A even though they manage others, I just assumed they would be their own managers.

Managers managing managers managing others eh the whole systems completely fucked up. 🤣😂😄

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JustSayin said:

Can only go by thumbnails here.

10:31 bald guy ate out passed-out girl, 10:41 bearded guy fingered passed-out girl, 10:46 bearded guy gropes the boobs of passed-out girl and again at 10:52,  10:53 bearded guy starts taking pictures of passed-out girl

However I don't know if that was the reason the apartment went offline, maybe I don't know. I don't even think Dean and Candy were there for more than 5 minutes and it went offline. I can only speculate as I have seen this done before in previous apartments but I believe that the tissue they were using for there noses was laced with something and they were huffing it which again might be another reason for going offline.

That's it, that's all I know.

So i went to bed later because i remember that episodes at 10:41 and at 10:46... not the rest.. With the timeline coming at 10:58 was because that abuse for sure they went off-line and the reason they remove that footages from the timeline

The last sex in the morning between the bearded guy and the drunk blonde (amazingly posted in the archive) was performed while the girl repeated time after time (in Russian) "I don't want this". She was drunkenly trying to put her panties on to reinforce this message but he just pulled them down and off her again. That tape would get the bearded guy 7 years imprisonment in any court in the UK yet VH TV post it in the archive for our "enjoyment".  

8 minutes ago, skandia242 said:

The last sex in the morning between the bearded guy and the drunk blonde (amazingly posted in the archive) was performed while the girl repeated time after time (in Russian) "I don't want this". She was drunkenly trying to put her panties on to reinforce this message but he just pulled them down and off her again. That tape would get the bearded guy 7 years imprisonment in any court in the UK yet VH TV post it in the archive for our "enjoyment".  

Very interesting! Wonder what VHTV would say? 

59 minutes ago, skandia242 said:

Here? There is no crime. She then asked more fuck.:biggrin:

She says - "Я больше не могу". Semantic translation - I'm tired to fuck. This is not a stopper.

78570.jpg

Then she says  "Сними с меня эту хрень." - Take off this jacket

78571.jpg

Here is girl - try seduce Heather.:biggrin:

78572.jpg

Here - she was bit against blowjob. But more in playful form.

78574.jpg

After Macho test - has been passed. She began to do blowjob herself.

78575.jpg

Here - "Не так". Meaning or she wanted more lubrication or she was tired of standing.

78576.jpg

But everything is ok. Again, she active participates in the process.

78577.jpg

78578.jpg

Everything is normal again.

78579.jpg

Girl - so will go to guy after the violence?

78580.jpg

• Like 1