B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Hell No "ALICE in "NUN"derland, are you kidding, she doesn't even know what that is. With that little young schooly girl mentality she has not one once of sexuality or seductively in her DNA.

Look at her face, she is very curious. She is very close to stepping over the line. 

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She's using all the hot water 😉 30 minutes now 😉 

She is trying to wash off all her sins, before going to church today to say penance. WTF am I talking about she hasn't committed any sins. Little schooly girls don't know how to be sensual, or to seduce the viewers.

The poor legacy bedroom has gone to shit completely now, this is the hat trick of A-sexual NUNs that have taken up short term residence. I am confident that her will be short as well.

Around 1900. Thank you again beautiful Dalia. She is one of the best at masturbation. No faking it as you can see her asshole clenching when she teases herself until she comes. I love watching her. And she is multi orgasmic which is hot too.

I chose to watch her rather than Nils fucking Amina. Is Amina really such a delicate flower when she fucks. Have we seen him really pound her?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I LOVE Amina, but that is some really boring sex. I cannot even watch it anymore. Not sure how I watched so much when they were in the apartment with Kim and Amanda.

Exactly what I've been saying since day one. The dude acts like such a virgin every single time. People were saying he wasn't bad the first night they had sex but he was literally just as bad as every other time. I refuse to watch them.

• Like 1