Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2018 #2

14 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

hi @ed2, good to see you back here! I hope all pis well!

I hear often that Doe Eyes is the disruptive factor in the relationship between Nina and Kira. And naturally, I agree on this largely. Although I firmly appreciate Doe for the person she is.

I will go on a limb here...

In an unobserved moment long ago, my thoughts went diametrically... What if Kira is the disruptive person between the older relationship between Doe Eyes and Nina? What if Kira is the evil mastermind who stole Nina from Doe Eyes?

Like I said earlier. This forum is part of the theater stage. Panem et circenses. So feast your brains on this spectacular and juicy teaser theory, boys (and girls) 😎 Looking forward to your reactions and views.

Thank you, my friend! All piss well!

Yes, I think you have explained this theory to me in PM before, and it is a good one. Equally good as mine. The problem is that there is no way of prooving or falsifying any of our theories. It is just our opinions formed out from our perspective. My view will always put Kira in the best light, and maybe often be unfair towards the other two, as Kira is the one I have strongest feelings for in this relarionship of three. But anyhow, I admit that they do mostly function exceptionally well as a trio too, and I do like to see them all three together too! And I do think they will sort these things out, and things will be fine again this time too, as they always do.

But to answer your question more directly: No one "steel" a partner from anyone! It is two people that choose to be together. And Nina chose Kira.

• Upvote 1

I think it's a lot better if they  (Nina and Kira) take a break. They would be much better able to think that it would be worthwhile to continue their relationship or maybe they would be better off on separate roads.

Their band or RLC should not have an impact on their "love life."

Yes, these tenants are quite complex, and their history and experiences run deep.

We can only see them through a little knot hole in the fence, and they might be acting, or they could be ignoring the camera. There's no way to know.

If they are not acting, they give us a window into their personality. This is gives us information.

If they are acting, then we also glean information: There is an actress behind all the characters that she portrays, and with careful observation, you will see the personality of the person who creates the masks and that the masks will be stamped with it's own unique identity. No two actress can act a role the same way.

But everybody here likes these gals and so do I, so I don't get really upset about assertions or speculations.

(We all know that all of RLC is filmed in Area 51, in the studio that they faked the moon landing, so there's really nothing more to discuss, anyway. When I was scampering through the forest looking for acorns one day, a Big Foot approached me and told me all about RLC, Area 51, and the girl's entire personal history -- which I'm not allow to share here -- except that Doe Eyes was a human/alien genetic experiment who got a eyeball gene from one of those Roswell aliens, in an attempt to make human females with really big pretty eyes, and after that success they roamed the flat Earth (divided into 64 squares, one square at a time) where they found Kira cleaning the square, and then they drilled through the hollow Earth and found Nina's voice extolling the virtues of all Hollow Earth civilizations and the glory of the Sun in the Center of the Earth. It's obvious that their goal is to overload and thereby control entire the Internet. 99% of experts agree, so therefore we must all agree or else. :biggrin:)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yes, these tenants are quite complex, and their history and experiences run deep.

We can only see them through a little knot hole in the fence, and they might be acting, or they could be ignoring the camera. There's no way to know.

If they are not acting, they give us a window into their personality. This is gives us information.

If they are acting, then we also glean information: There is an actress behind all the characters that she portrays, and with careful observation, you will see the personality of the person who creates the masks and that the masks will be stamped with it's own unique identity. No two actress can act a role the same way.

But everybody here likes these gals and so do I, so I don't get really upset about assertions or speculations.

Right. We, therefore, accept as motto, the words of Heraclitus "Panta rhei kai ouden menei" ,  keep a friendly distance, remember the smile. And let us be kind to girls.

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We all know that all of RLC is filmed in Area 51, in the studio that they faked the moon landing, so there's really nothing more to discuss, anyway. When I was scampering through the forest looking for acorns one day, a Big Foot approached me and told me all about RLC, Area 51, and the girl's entire personal history -- which I'm not allow to share here -- except that Doe Eyes was a human/alien genetic experiment who got a eyeball gene from one of those Roswell aliens, in an attempt to make human females with really big pretty eyes, and after that success they roamed the flat Earth (divided into 64 squares, one square at a time) where they found Kira cleaning the square, and then they drilled through the hollow Earth and found Nina's voice extolling the virtues of all Hollow Earth civilizations and the glory of the Sun in the Center of the Earth. It's obvious that their goal is to overload and thereby control entire the Internet. 99% of experts agree, so therefore we must all agree or else. :biggrin:)

In terms of Area  51, I would pay attention to cats. Their penetrating, attentive eyes indicate. that they have the power to turn things around - cameras become monitors, monitors - cameras. And the actors - they are the viewers, the viewers become actors. Beware, because you do not know who you are .... And the eyes of the Eye - tp panoramic projection, 3D. Greetings to the Administrator from playing the role of Likidamber. Have a nice day.😎

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Kira drinking beer alone on an off-cam location. I would say cheers, were it not that this usually is not the best of signs. 😔

You do not have to worry about it. She talked to someone over the phone for hours. I heard that she was laughing and feeling good. So I think there is no problem.😁👍

But where is Nina?

6 minutes ago, Thomazz said:

You do not have to worry about it. She talked to someone over the phone for hours. I heard that she was laughing and feeling good. So I think there is no problem.😁👍

But where is Nina?

On the other side of the telephone line? 😉