Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora is in the middle of playing mind games with Paul. It is going to be interesting to see how  this transpires !  ::)

And normally she is successful at it, the problem now of course is that we have been used to enjoying her pleasures whenever her moods allowed, but now it's not only her moods , It's hers and Paul's, and her powers of pursuation. Interesting to say the least.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It appears "Operation Lump" is not going well. Leora getting facing heavy resistance in the battle to get Paul out the door for the afternoon.

What odds on them going out together? I fear the worst.🙀

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Odds on I'm afraid gents.

Events being what they seem. It is going to be a frustrating winter. I, concur. Leora would not be putting jeans on if she was not going out.:confused:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RAIMOND said:

And here she is preparing to go out

Popol has still managed his shot, what a shot the one, I can not stand it anymore

Simple solution........I think you know what it is.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, moos54 said:

Ça fait plus de 5 ans qu'ils sont présents sur le site, donc je ne pense pas que la présence de Paul soit un problème que ce soit pour RLC ou pour Leora 

Les seuls qui ont un problème avec lui, c'est vous en fait ^^

T'as raison, on est les seuls à ne pas le supporter.

Il est remarquable, méa culpa, il passe son temps à errer en slip dans l'appart comme un zombie, il suit léora à la trace comme un petit chien, ne cuisine pas, ne range pas, regardes l'ordi à longueur de journée (ou plutot de nuit), ne baise pas, peut etre agressif de temps en temps, ne bosse pas .....

En tout point un homme remarquable..

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Events being what they seem. It is going to be a frustrating winter. I, concur. Leora would not be putting jeans on if she was not going out.:confused:

As I stated a few weeks ago, Paul would be more reluctant to leave the apartment on his own when the cold weather arrived, Minus 1 and dropping at the moment......An extremely frustrating winter for those of us who stick around I agree.

• Like 2