Leora & Paul General Chat Topic October - November 2018 #5

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Even though she is not bating as much. She still finds a way to keep our attention aimed at her "kitty".  I, think we all anticipated a turn of events following " auntie Flo's" visit. 

I will be there watching, should she manage to slip a " bate " in.    :blush:

Being the owner of a mind of useless information, I have carried out a quick check.....If for arguments sake Paul stopped working on June 30 ( I would welcome the exact date if someone has it ) then in the first 181 days of the year she bated with very good lengthy teasing sessions a total of 88 times, give or take 5% making an average of one bate every 2.05 days. Since July 1 which is 128 days she has bated 59 times making an average of 2.16 days between bates, some were rushed to fit in with Pauls absence but some were memorable also. Therefor she has 55 days to complete 29 more bates to equal the first six months previous. 😸 But I have always maintained that quality is better than quantity every time.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

En même temps, tu ne vois pas ce qu'il fait sur le pc, il travail peut être 

Et je ne vois pas Leora travaillé beaucoup non plus( je parle d'un vrai travail) mais cela doit être subjectif vue qu'elle écarte les jambes devant les cams gratuites presque tout les jours 

Il devrait peut être se branler et éjaculer sur les cam, il sera peut être plus apprécier comme cela ^^ 

Surtout pas c'est dégueulasse😊

Par contre etre plus respectueux, et bosser pourquoi pas

Quant à Léora c'est un secret de polichinel, son boulot c'est effectivement de s'exhiber devant les caméras pour attirer les clients chez RLC

Mais bon c'est pour ca qu'on est la non?

23 minutes ago, scutus said:

Even though she is not bating as much. She still finds a way to keep our attention aimed at her "kitty".  I, think we all anticipated a turn of events following " auntie Flo's" visit. 

I will be here watching, should she manage to slip a " bate " in.    :blush:

You'll be a lucky doggie to see any bating these days

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, RAIMOND said:

Especially not it's disgusting 😊

On the other hand, be more respectful, and work why not

As for Léora it's a secret of polichinel, his job is actually to show off in front of the cameras to attract customers at RLC

But hey that's why we are not?

Wrong!! My friend......She is not employed to show of in front of cameras, Like it or not, her and Paul are not employed as such by RLC...they are given free accommodation and possibly some other remuneration to partake in the project which is what RLC is, A real life project.....There is no obligation to have sex although its obviously preferred...look at some of the other apartments, some of the occupants don't have sexual activity every day. Its a bonus for us if they do, and we are fortunate enough that she is an exhibitionist who likes to be watched. Yes its rough because Paul is now permanently at home, but that's life. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You'll be a lucky doggie to see any bating these days

Don't give up hope yet Aussie...she has a knack of surprising us when we least expect it....especially when she has been put under pressure...she will no doubt show us when the time is right just why she stands on top of that pedestal.😻 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RAIMOND said:

Surtout pas c'est dégueulasse😊

Par contre etre plus respectueux, et bosser pourquoi pas

Quant à Léora c'est un secret de polichinel, son boulot c'est effectivement de s'exhiber devant les caméras pour attirer les clients chez RLC

Mais bon c'est pour ca qu'on est la non?

Personnellement je suis sur rlc pour autre chose que de regardé une fille se doigter tout les jours en prenant bien soin de se mettre dans le meilleur angle possible pour les caméras, c'est peut être bête a dire mais il y a des milliers de camgirl sur le net pour cela 

Je me considère comme un voyeur, en tant que tel, j'apprécie simplement voir les gens vivrent leur vie le plus naturellement possible (se laver, faire l'amour, recevoir des amies ou de la famille, ect...)

Mais c'est certain que Paul doit faire aussi des efforts de son côté, et il n'a pas était toujours présent pendant ces 5 dernières années, il est juste dans une phase de sa vie où il n'a plus l'air de travailler, j'ai vécu cela aussi  pendant 9 mois, cela s'appel la vie tout simplement

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't give up hope yet Aussie...she has a knack of surprising us when we least expect it....especially when she has been put under pressure...she will no doubt show us when the time is right just why she stands on top of that pedestal.😻 

Losing the will to watch, I was hoping " Operation Lump" would move him out the door. But sadly both went out, so that failed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Personally I'm on rlc for something other than watching a girl fingering herself every day taking care to put in the best possible angle for the cameras, it may be stupid to say but there are thousands of camgirl on the net for that I consider myself a voyeur, as such, I just enjoy seeing people live their life as naturally as possible (to wash, make love, to receive friends or family, ect ...) But it is certain that Paul must also make efforts on his side, and he has not always been present during the last 5 years, he is just in a phase of his life where he no longer looks like to work, I lived this also for 9 months, this is simply life

That only problem with that is they have very few friends.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Being the owner of a mind of useless information, I have carried out a quick check.....If for arguments sake Paul stopped working on June 30 ( I would welcome the exact date if someone has it ) then in the first 181 days of the year she bated with very good lengthy teasing sessions a total of 88 times, give or take 5% making an average of one bate every 2.05 days. Since July 1 which is 128 days she has bated 59 times making an average of 2.16 days between bates, some were rushed to fit in with Pauls absence but some were memorable also. Therefor she has 55 days to complete 29 more bates to equal the first six months previous. 😸 But I have always maintained that quality is better than quantity every time.

Because of the lack of action so far today I have had more time to spare, and rechecking the dates on the forum it appears Paul took early retirement at the end of May...Therefor in a period of 151 days she either bated or had sex with Paul 75 times, an average of once every 2.01 days...In the 151 days since he retired she has performed 71 times, an average of once every 2.12 days.....Not as bad as we imagined, but unfortunately there were not many days of dancing or prolonged teasing sessions that we have become used to, plus the added specter of Paul lurking around constantly.......And yes!! before anyone says it...I have got better things to do to occupy my mind, just had a spare hour to waste...I'm going out now 😹😹  

• Like 2

16 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I am guessing (informed guess) that they have been together 10 years. I see nothing about The Goddess that has been sucked!

I just like to set the record straight and in no way did I ever suggest that Leora sucks, it was only my opinion of cautioned of what could happen under the circumstances that I explained, so I'm sorry if I wasn't too clear but it's only an opinion and Leora and only her will decide her own direction

• Like 1