Dana & Chris Part #2

Just now, Robwin said:

Well there certainly wasn't any problem with cams today.

It was only enough to see her coming back to see that support solve the situation on last time.. Not fancing her too much (compared with some of the other girls that visited) but curious to see if she really joins VH

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

To me that was English they spoke 😉

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe was English from USA .. that's why Robwin didn't recognize it 😁😁

Can never understand yanks anyway loool

what ever but now it just seems the whole thing has been blown up and no problem existed anyway. Still gives people something to argue about lool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

It was only enough to see her coming back to see that support solve the situation on last time.. Not fancing her too much (compared with some of the other girls that visited) but curious to see if she really joins VH

You don't have to fancy her pal as long as Dana is happy i am :biggrin:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So Dana&Chris suddenly thumb/name jumped from last line to the second line in front of angelica&claus?? 

Is it so difficult to have a method of organization??? Hunter&Piper on first line?? Roberta on last line?? 

With thumbnails on the menu i don't think the position is a problem. People get an idea of what is happening in an apt. It takes some time though to scroll down

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

With thumbnails on the menu i don't think the position is a problem. People get an idea of what is happening in an apt. It takes some time though to scroll down

I'm not saying that the thumbs are a problem.. changing suddenly the positions with any kind of criteria may be because people get used to positions. I went to search them in the end and thought they was removed from the list because wasn't there.. until i found them on 3rd position 

Sure they was wrong placed in last line (vh didn't update their position after vacation) but doesn't make sense also putting them in that position.  

And i believe that having to scroll to get to last tenants could be a problem for them in views situations. 

32 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So Dana&Chris suddenly thumb/name jumped from last line to the second line in front of angelica&claus?? 

Is it so difficult to have a method of organization??? Hunter&Piper on first line?? Roberta on last line?? 

Their plan was to update the position when "Summer" arrives 🤣

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I'm not saying that the thumbs are a problem.. changing suddenly the positions with any kind of criteria may be because people get used to positions. I went to search them in the end and thought they was removed from the list because wasn't there.. until i found them on 3rd position 

Sure they was wrong placed in last line (vh didn't update their position after vacation) but doesn't make sense also putting them in that position.  

And i believe that having to scroll to get to last tenants could be a problem for them in views situations. 

I am not a IT-er , it most be possible to scroll the app-list separetely of live vieuw from the chosen cam ?? It was so a time ago , only a short time . raison ??

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

The whole user interface for apartment switching is out of date and needs a revamp. The long scrolling is crazy, the thumbnails are too small and in general switching to a desired new apartment is a challenge.

Also, having a long list with some flats on top and some at the bottom gives an unfair advantage to those on top (out of sight out of mind). One could have some kind of automatic rotation in the list while still keeping a familiar order.

All in all, I'm sure VHTV could come up with a better system if they put their minds to it.

• Like 1