Dana & Chris Part #2

I get the impression that Chris and Dana are largely being ignored.why!they are an attractive active couple who do as much as any others on VH.if it is because of Dana occasionally camming then hypocrisy rules.at least their apt.is occupied and online most of the time unlike some other apts. who command more air time on cc.and show a damn sight less.just my POV.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bonaly said:

I get the impression that Chris and Dana are largely being ignored.why!they are an attractive active couple who do as much as any others on VH.if it is because of Dana occasionally camming then hypocrisy rules.at least their apt.is occupied and online most of the time unlike some other apts. who command more air time on cc.and show a damn sight less.just my POV.

They stopped doing the thing that everyone really enjoyed because of the narcs that reported them. It was no shock that after the controversy they were going to stop inviting girls over, which in turn was going to stop people from watching. The camming is sort of a consequence of that. They never used to cam as much as they do now. And it doesn't matter if their apartment is occupied and online, if they spend the majority of their day camming then at the very least, people on CC are NOT going to watch them.

To be fair, I do agree that before all the camming, I used to enjoy the couple. I liked their energy. I had issues with Dana always inviting girls and never inviting different guys but they were a fun couple when things where going good for them.

• Like 1

il y a 27 minutes, miscvoyeur a dit :

They stopped doing the thing that everyone really enjoyed because of the narcs that reported them. It was no shock that after the controversy they were going to stop inviting girls over, which in turn was going to stop people from watching. The camming is sort of a consequence of that. They never used to cam as much as they do now. And it doesn't matter if their apartment is occupied and online, if they spend the majority of their day camming then at the very least, people on CC are NOT going to watch them.

To be fair, I do agree that before all the camming, I used to enjoy the couple. I liked their energy. I had issues with Dana always inviting girls and never inviting different guys but they were a fun couple when things where going good for them.

Thanks for your response.i agree and disagree with some of your points but hey that's what we are here for.just one thing though,will you expand on the "narcs that reported them"piece please.i must have missed that.

The drunk episodes that lead to some fury of Chris and trying to jump over the windows could also be related with that and was before the situation. 
Not forgetting that they had girls visiting after that episode and one of them was Summer return.. Also last week it was suppose Nancy (no remember who she may be) visiting again, supposedly failed because health reasons
Another point that don't help them joining to be a cam house... Constant visits to and from Clara&Stast

• Like 3

Il y a 8 heures, Amy3 a dit :

Same person who is content with a manager, who essentially trafficked their tenant is also content with tenants lying to guests about the cams. Why am I not shocked. 

If I played any role in exposing the fact that Dana was lying to those girl guests about the functionality and purpose of the cams, I hold my head up and rejoice. Lying to guests about the cams is unacceptable. Consent to film someone else's sex life and broadcast it for profit is mandatory. 

Thanks for that info.i would just like you to be clear on something.i know this is an often mentioned subject but because I cannot speak Russian I wouldn't know what Dana was saying to anyone anyway.a fox in sheep's clothing?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bonaly said:

Thanks for that info.i would just like you to be clear on something.i know this is an often mentioned subject but because I cannot speak Russian I wouldn't know what Dana was saying to anyone anyway.a fox in sheep's clothing?

She was talking in English at the time!

il y a 1 minute, jjkopite a dit :

She was talking in English at the time!

The English I could make out didn't include her telling anyone that the cameras were switched off,but I am not saying she didn't say what she has been accused of.

Il y a 3 heures, Amy3 a dit :

She very clearly lied to the guest girl Summer that the cams were not broadcasting. The apt was cut, Summer was properly informed and she was actually ok with it and they messed around afterwards. The interesting part is that after this she pretty much stopped speaking to the guests in English and also the number of new girls dried up and instead she mainly started doing shows with Clara. 

Can’t blame her after the burning at the stake that she got from nearly everyone in here. 

• Like 1