Dana & Chris Part #2

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well i don't think we shall be seeing anymore of Dana's sexual encounters with her girl friends for reasons i think everyone is aware of by now. She may have the odd friend round but nothing sexual is gonna happen now so we are all stuck with Chris. God how bloody boring is that gonna be.

Wonder how long they will last on here now is anybody's guess.

Its a shame as Dana sure enjoyed her girly times.

You still have Clara

Is it a feeling of mine, or since the Dana incident the appearance of visitors has generally decreased in all the apartments? Not only is Dana, Herman seems to have lost its great power of attraction on young girls, in Kira's apartment I only see the usual ones. Is it possible that what Dana did was common practice in all the apartments and all have received a touch of attention on the matter?

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Al menos con Herman, todo parece "normal". Hoy tuvo un nuevo cliente ... otra visita ayer ... una pareja y una chica el día anterior. Pero el novio dijo que era bastante común.

I did not know that Herman had had a visit today, I repeat it was just a feeling of mine, I'm glad I'm wrong

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I did not know that Herman had had a visit today, I repeat it was just a feeling of mine, I'm glad I'm wrong

You may not be wrong in general.. Don't doubt there could be a call to managers to report that situation.  But at least at "photographer" house all seems normal till now 🙂

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Puede que no se equivoque en general. No dude que podría haber una llamada a los gerentes para informar sobre esa situación. Pero al menos en la casa "fotógrafo" todo parece normal, hasta ahora  🙂

Thank you Sparkles, I have already seen Herman's visitor, she is the same one who was with a boy the other day. Very pretty, by the way.

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
1 hour ago, catalonia said:

Not only is Dana, Herman seems to have lost its great power of attraction on young girls.

Relax members!Everyday groupsex in VHTV will cost us 100 dollars a month.