3K(Kami, Kristy and Kaley) General thread November #1

5 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

I just read Moos comments. I agree with him. I think Kami and Kristy are not well together anymore so when Kami can go somewhere else she does it. They can't go on like that, it is a pity because I like very much those 3 girls together, with Katia too (this naive girl looks like she doesn't know there are cams around, they might have told her it was some air purifier 😄). Maybe Kami and Kristy are too strong girls to live together, Kaley is more a diplomat and now a go between for the 2 other girls. I will be sad to see Kristy going, same thing for Kami.

From what I have seen lately they seem to be on good tearms Kamila and Kristy, laughing smiling to eachother, I dont get any bad vibes at all.

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

From what I have seen lately they seem to be on good tearms Kamila and Kristy, laughing smiling to eachother, I dont get any bad vibes at all.

No, they are polite, sometimes even  warm, but they avoid each other more generally. Kristy invited a guy tonight as she knows Kami won't come back to sleep here. There is nothing left, or almost nothing, of the intimacy we have seen at the beginning.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

No, they are polite, sometimes even  warm, but they avoid each other more generally. Kristy invited a guy tonight as she knows Kami won't come back to sleep here. There is nothing left, or almost nothing, of the intimacy we have seen at the beginning.

Is the guy Kristy was with at the party or is this a new guy?  I can't keep track of all her boyfriends.:confused: