Piper & Hunter

ze81--Pay the critic no mind--you pay your money you can say what ever you want-- Why doesnt he take it out on the ones who were stupid enough to be so flagrant with their business--These little smart asses were thumbing their noses at all paying customers

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

About drugs.

Only Nina - guaranteed not to use them. Just because if started an allergic reaction = she would die.

Others is not guaranteed. Most top parties - use doppings.

VH position - like the Olympic Committee. Until they get caught - your medals (money).

Position participants is madness of playing high-profile sports (crazy parties) without doping.

My position - well, then let's complain about all the participants. It will be fair. If have fact (caps) - using drugs on camera = this is the reason for ticket. If they are sitting in wardrobe (like Spartak) or in closet without cam, or in blind zone. This is not reason for the ticket. Maximum - do not watch.

Nobody uses Cocaine, guys. While VH will not open apartments in Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru:biggrin:.

Main types of drugs in VH - grass (top1 by prevalence - 2/3 apts), amphetamine, mephedrone, pills with club mix, and other speed/club type drugs. Synthetic, mostly cheap for money.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Synthetic, mostly cheap for money.

I see, but let them not forget that cheap drugs can be very dangerous; suspicious substances side effects are often unpredictable. We definitely don't want any of the young lovely girls die here because of overdose, do we.

7 hours ago, Gudari said:

I'm disappointed that I only see scripts in the apartments Amy!!! They do not seem real people, or act or make show-cams, all very predictable, without real history or at least seem real. Amy I look for something that excites me, that makes me stick to the monitor and not take away the view, something that surprises me and really everything is predictable, a lot of action. I don't like what he's become.

100% agree

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, waldi said:

I see, but let them not forget that cheap drugs can be very dangerous; suspicious substances side effects are often unpredictable. We definitely don't want any of the young lovely girls die here because of overdose, do we.

But it's ok if the guys die from overdoses?

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Probably wasn't coke. More likely some kind of synthetic or some kind of club speed spin off substance. Coke is fucking expensive everywhere. I'm sure that Tim has hookups for anything but that's just a guess. Surely he didn't get to fuck Clara for nothing. 😉

Could be “crank”. Poor man’s coke 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sr71gn said:

ze81--Pay the critic no mind--you pay your money you can say what ever you want-- Why doesnt he take it out on the ones who were stupid enough to be so flagrant with their business--These little smart asses were thumbing their noses at all paying customers

Thanks,but Don't think Kkru394 was just talking about me,several of us talked about the drugs and what was going on or not(and we had all the right to do so),and to be honest NEVER reported any resident or house,only talk about it in forum and that's it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, groomy said:

About drugs.

Only Nina - guaranteed not to use them. Just because if started an allergic reaction = she would die.

Others is not guaranteed. Most top parties - use doppings.

VH position - like the Olympic Committee. Until they get caught - your medals (money).

Position participants is madness of playing high-profile sports (crazy parties) without doping.

My position - well, then let's complain about all the participants. It will be fair. If have fact (caps) - using drugs on camera = this is the reason for ticket. If they are sitting in wardrobe (like Spartak) or in closet without cam, or in blind zone. This is not reason for the ticket. Maximum - do not watch.

Nobody uses Cocaine, guys. While VH will not open apartments in Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru:biggrin:.

Main types of drugs in VH - grass (top1 by prevalence - 2/3 apts), amphetamine, mephedrone, pills with club mix, and other speed/club type drugs. Synthetic, mostly cheap for money.

Gess ever user it's diferent,maybe some personal experiences with drugs lead ones to ok and acept seing it on cams others probrbay feel bad or that is wrong to watch it on cams,others have no problem as long as the sex it's good,can't say any of those are more right or wrong,for sure(Personaly)will not insult any user because of it,period.Regard this house westerday i don't know what kind of drugs they were using,they were going a lot to that room without cams and lots of times with credit card in hand and then they got out and drink and drink cola,it's always an personal interpretation.