Piper & Hunter

7 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not paying them the first month is couterproductive. A big fat check the first month gives them a great reason to keep being interesting. I know in a true voyeur world they shouldnt 

Be doing things to please us, but the reality is if they do what most people do, they would be as boring as watching my place most of the night. Maybe 15 minutes to 45 minutes of my head and ass going up and down, cum flying, then curling up under a giant blanket watching tv.

Where do we sign up to see this? 🔥

Don't sell your self short just think of all the amazing insight's you have given (how to reheat 2nd day pizza) and just to think how much more is for us to learn.😀

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

You can definitely see this guy.

snapshot17.jpg

Just for kicks I thought I'd ask. Here's the response. I'm still not quite sure though. Seems iffy! 

Dear Amy,

Good day,
thanks for the email.

It's not illegal to broadcast someone through another device without consent. Therefore, tenants did not violate VHTV rules.

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Just for kicks I thought I'd ask. Here's the response. I'm still not quite sure though. Seems iffy! 

Dear Amy,

Good day,
thanks for the email.

It's not illegal to broadcast someone through another device without consent. Therefore, tenants did not violate VHTV rules.

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV 

It may not be against VH's rules, but a court might see it a bit differently,
especially with all the new privacy laws that recently went into effect
in Europe. Don't know for sure. Just thinking out loud.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I think in the same way you do.. Specially being transmitted in this kind of sites 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Was thinking the same thing, especially in light of all the new privacy laws in the EU. Hmmmm? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Speaking of camstars! I bet it's technically illegal to broadcast the johns without their consent.

snapshot16.jpg

I agree! Its disgraceful!! They can't show someone pissing in a toilet! Now if they're pissing in someone's face, there seems to be no law against that!

• Like 1