Melissa & Sergio

10 minutes ago, budda said:

In this apt. are indicated # 10 cams but in the floorplan there are only 8.
Also the directions are wrong (ie. Cam # 8 is in the bedroom but in the floorplan is the bathroom's cam).

Can't see any houseplan listed for this realm 😕

1433343651_bandicam2018-11-0907-01-24-400.thumb.jpg.865de2735f0ad8848ac5c527705ac2a6.jpg

It happened😛. Welcome new couple and new manager👏. It is sad that party did not get online-broadcast.

About this couple. They are quite hot - but not experienced swingers. They have orgy with D&S on the same sofa. And other hot moments. They have some friends - but again, the question is how successful and effective.

And they have motivation. In this city, apartments are cheaper (than in St. Petersburg, for example) and normal work salaries are also lower. Therefore, money from VH is a good motivation.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

I think @Robwin was referring to the quality of those two twitter pics,
which are truly shitty and hoping the apt cams weren't that bad.

Ah some one who understood what I wrote 🤣 I thought I was quite exact in what I said, thanks Let's.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, groomy said:

It happened😛. Welcome new couple and new manager👏. It is sad that party did not get online-broadcast.

About this couple. They are quite hot - but not experienced swingers. They have orgy with D&S on the same sofa. And other hot moments. They have some friends - but again, the question is how successful and effective.

And they have motivation. In this city, apartments are cheaper (than in St. Petersburg, for example) and normal work salaries are also lower. Therefore, money from VH is a good motivation.

I hope Darcie & Stifler will get Alisa a new place too.