Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

I read everything about Leora and Paul that you have written before ... hahaha .. I do not know if it is a doctoral thesis for a psychology test ... or it is just your fantasies ... hahaha .. for fantasies I prefer Leora's. .. uffff are better ... hahaha ... do not complicate your life thinking about what they do and what they do not ... let them live their life as they want, and enjoy watching Leora ...
I recognize that you have a lot of imagination ... friend health.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Since Paul's retirement, it seems his new hobby now is redirecting her attention away from us

I Retired at age 44 and I am 59 now.  I don't regret one bit Retiring Early.

The Plus side I don't have 100,000 watching me everyday either.  :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, raul399 said:

I read everything about Leora and Paul that you have written before ... hahaha .. I do not know if it is a doctoral thesis for a psychology test ... or it is just your fantasies ... hahaha .. for fantasies I prefer Leora's. .. uffff are better ... hahaha ... do not complicate your life thinking about what they do and what they do not ... let them live their life as they want, and enjoy watching Leora ...
I recognize that you have a lot of imagination ... friend health.

I said I was probably wrong in my assumption, The thing is though, you can't prove I'm wrong can you?...Or do I know more than I am letting on ?....I wonder 🤔😹