Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

The only problem having to work is finding out how much you have Miss once you get home and I have to say based on the small replay photos, I have really missed a whole lot but even though I am an active member of RLC, I have no tokens invested in the replay portion so my question, is this the only way to see what I have missed so thank you so much if it is possible.

16 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Le seul problème d'avoir à travailler est de savoir combien vous avez Mlle une fois que vous arrivez à la maison et je dois dire que sur la base des petites photos de replay, j'ai vraiment manqué beaucoup, mais même si je suis un membre actif de RLC, je aucun jeton investi dans la partie replay si ma question, est-ce la seule façon de voir ce que j'ai manqué si je vous remercie beaucoup s'il est possible.

il y a les videos dans la section video

This is big news regarding the video section and yes I am sorry for being ignorant of this but this is my first time actually knowing about it, my question right now I am a member but not a paying member, so do I need to be a $20 per year member in order to access the video section

48 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

This is big news regarding the video section and yes I am sorry for being ignorant of this but this is my first time actually knowing about it, my question right now I am a member but not a paying member, so do I need to be a $20 per year member in order to access the video section

Yes, to access any of the premium sections of the site you have to have the full $20 membership. Enjoy!! 😸

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes, to access any of the premium sections of the site you have to have the full $20 membership. Enjoy!! 😸

I am proud to say I have join the membership but I have a question because I am very confused how to find certain videos if they are available 1 recently that I miss was I believe yesterday when she had a blue striped shirt on and she was in the guest room lounging on the couch the other one I'm very interested and recently she had a red shirt on and it was in her living room playing with the dog and lodging around in the red top she was wearing so I'm trying to get used to finding videos if indeed those particular ones are available so any help would be very useful thanks again and I am happy that I am a member

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I am proud to say I have join the membership but I have a question because I am very confused how to find certain videos if they are available 1 recently that I miss was I believe yesterday when she had a blue striped shirt on and she was in the guest room lounging on the couch the other one I'm very interested and recently she had a red shirt on and it was in her living room playing with the dog and lodging around in the red top she was wearing so I'm trying to get used to finding videos if indeed those particular ones are available so any help would be very useful thanks again and I am happy that I am a member

Check your PM.

Thanks

• Like 1