Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

27 minutes ago, bob larmey said:

in france in the city of cadillac near bordeaux there is a hospital or resident the biggest mentally ill, I will reserve you a place because you have all the criteria required to return

Image result for lunatic

• Like 3

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I just signed on and noticed the missing Leora finally made it home but not being a surprise to me anymore they were leaving, can anyone tell me how long she's been home and did anything happen

I'm confused is there anybody out there that can tell me did she do anything special for us between the time she finally came home and left again with Paul and at this present time of them going to bed now, did anything happen or does anybody care anymore

Hey Jimbo,

Why did Paul loose it this time?  I really hope she is ok she puts up with a lot and her kind heartiness will eventually come to a surprising screeching halt for him.  I hope they bounce back she needs her me time and sometimes working from home is not the best for some couples.  I really enjoy her not just sexually watching but she is one really smart and talented lady.

• Like 1

I just like to say before I head into work she is so sweet and loving but this Dark Cloud over her has changed everything and I really wish he would go back to work because ever since he came back it has changed her whole personality and that's only my opinion others may have different ways of describing it but it's just the way I see it

• Like 3