Leora & Paul General Chat Topic November 2018 #6

5 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

Hey Jimbo,

Why did Paul loose it this time?  I really hope she is ok she puts up with a lot and her kind heartiness will eventually come to a surprising screeching halt for him.  I hope they bounce back she needs her me time and sometimes working from home is not the best for some couples.  I really enjoy her not just sexually watching but she is one really smart and talented lady.

If he had any sense he would sleep with one eye open in the future.....women don't take this kind of shit from a man indefinitely. 😼

6 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

Hey Jimbo,

Why did Paul loose it this time?  I really hope she is ok she puts up with a lot and her kind heartiness will eventually come to a surprising screeching halt for him.  I hope they bounce back she needs her me time and sometimes working from home is not the best for some couples.  I really enjoy her not just sexually watching but she is one really smart and talented lady.

They were having words in bed, it got heated, she got out of the bed as if to leave then got back in, whereupon he snatched the pillow away and swung it at her. He is like a spoiled child, she makes him worse because she pampers him like a child...She stayed in the LR for a couple of hours then went back into the bedroom, lay down next to him and woke him up, then proceeded to tickle his back trying to soothe him back to sleep...Go figure it out  if you can. 😼

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

They are not married. 

Wasn't meant to be taken literally. Just a joke really, given their long absence. More or less de-facto married anyway which is enough to gain full rights of the law in many countries, though possibly not in Russia, but you never know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Jimbo, I am with you on this she is going to clock him good one of these days.  If you can't figure it out and I can't figure it out then it's best we ride it out and let the story unfold.  I really wish somebody did not piss her off and talk shit so she canceled her accounts here.  If she is using an alias I don't know very frustrating.