Alan

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I'm certainly no fan of George that's for sure, but in the case of Nina it's more than likely medical. The way Alan worships her and the passion he has for her leads me to believe that it is very serious and he is rather helpless to do anything and he cannot be where she is.  

sure he looks sad and helpless without her , i was talking about the whole case not Nina‘s illness case ,there are  thoughts that her leaving not because her health case , sure the truth is only with her.but previous situations doubt her return so i said that goerge‘s management is the reason for this thoughts

1 hour ago, x1000 said:

because he want us watching the misery Alan waiting for nina !! i really feel pity fro him .

I kinda had some pity from him some time ago,nowdays i just feel it's ridiculous And viewers deserve more than this.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'm certainly no fan of George that's for sure, but in the case of Nina it's more than likely medical. The way Alan worships her and the passion he has for her leads me to believe that it is very serious and he is rather helpless to do anything and he cannot be where she is. 

Wow,
She said who once observed here in the forum did not feel good to follow this project, because Alan reminded him of a younger brother.
I feel like a winner now.😙