Alan

27 minutes ago, squish said:

Knew he wouldn't be able to stay away from his screen for long. She will by now have gathered he is a little eccentric unless of course she lies on the kitchen floor also.

Eye contact is good and Alan unusually responsive. If George did the casting for a Nina look a like then he was quite successful.

15 minutes ago, squish said:

Eye contact is good and Alan unusually responsive. If George did the casting for a Nina look a like then he was quite successful.

I just wait for the flow of events, but I have an impression that we may not be surprised ... again.
One thing is right.
I do not see Alan, "social" like that with a "stranger" for a long time.

Edited by thedbear
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

unless they have some gesture of sexual intimacy I will be inclined to a relative of Nina ... or finally to a relative of Alan;
That this seems some kind of re-encounter is fact.

I hope not but I think you are right dammit.

47 minutes ago, zoifan said:

0 She took her backpack when she left, means most likely she won't be back. Just adding her picture here for future reference, or someone might recognize her.

Her biometric features have now been added to the CC BioBase for future forensic reference. 😎

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

Her biometric features have now been added to the CC BioBase for future forensic reference. 😎

Yes, I added the incident # and her DNA code to the jepg file's exif data. 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1