Alan

9 minutes ago, squish said:

Actually I'm not sure that would work in this case as I suspect our Alan is a little autistic and change is something anathema to an autistic. They yearn for familiarity. 

She doesn't need to do nothing, only the teasing.. just the presence of a pussy there the manager knows will create expectation.. and views ... the extra part it's also dependable of other factors

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

My turn to "redemption" now.
Faced with her insistence on Jane, I went back to more concentrated focus on the events revolving around Alan & Jane, Jane & Nina and especially Nina & Alan & Jane.
I acknowledge and admit to being a good 'plan' A for Nina's return.
Advantages, that the flow of presence a day would be the same as it was with Serena.

Yes Jane the uninhibited fitness instructor made a good team for all three. I suspect Nina is loyal and won't have forgotten about Jane, if and when she returns.maybe George could update us?

Just now, squish said:

Yes Jane the uninhibited fitness instructor made a good team for all three. I suspect Nina is loyal and won't have forgotten about Jane, if and when she returns.maybe George could update us?

Haven't seen him shaving his legs or plucking eyebrows yet but one female member drew attention to his breasts.

With this new and worst version of manager i don't know what to expect of this night with the three..in good old times when he was an good manager this night would totaly end in sex in all positions possible,maybe some bondage also..nowdays..could perfectly end in just playing games in computer,drink hot tea before bed and just sleep.

8 minutes ago, zoifan said:

But I do hope George leaves the place ASAP.

Oh, but I missed the fact that Alan cannot handle the social interaction with a female he just met. I know that for fact. That is why he needs George help to break the ice. Still I hope this won't be a 3some.