Alan

17 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I get the feeling that she didn't know she was for Alan. She seems to be in love with George for some inexplicable reason. Maybe she hasn't known him for long.😊

Seems like it. If she was with George obviously Alan wouldn't go to bed with her. I'm guessing she thought George and her had something going until George made it clear she was meant to be with Alan. Then she started crying in the bedroom because of it.

• Like 2

This reminds me the Drama between Serena and George at the beginning, except this girl hasn't cried yet, and Serena cried a few times. I think Serena wanted to be with George both as participants. But George wanted her to be a freelancer and fuck others. Exactly how Serena ended up.

It seems that Girls fall in love with George easily then he expect them to fuck someone else like Alan. He is not being upfront with them and tell them the exact business intent. 

To be honest, I think this girl would be far happier with Alan.  

15 hours ago, Sparkles said:

How surprising... guest girl crying in bedroom in a long talk with george

6 hours ago, zoifan said:

Just checked, she wasn't crying.

Was laughing??
Better you check again.. the time before i write . And may check also at 04:18 when he was making joke of her if she wasn't crying. It's this guy procedure 

• Like 1

I think there has been too much emphasis put towards this woman was for Alan, what I saw was the woman came along to this house with George to play games on laptop and got a bit drunk. As much as I didn't like the way George treated Serena and his style of sex I don't think this situation was arranged for Alan to have sex with this woman ,but just to chill and play games on computer.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, in other words, George hooks up with these girls and they fall for him and then he introduces them to VHTV and Alan for him to have sex with on a sex site so they can make money, but the girl only goes along with it cause she think she may still have a chance with George. Only later to find out George doesn't want her that way anymore and she gets her heart broken, then end!

Well you always need two for it right? 😉

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think there has been too much emphasis put towards this woman was for Alan, what I saw was the woman came along to this house with George to play games on laptop and got a bit drunk. As much as I didn't like the way George treated Serena and his style of sex I don't think this situation was arranged for Alan to have sex with this woman ,but just to chill and play games on computer.

was exactly what I thought I'd seen too.
Mainly for having accompanied Alan's conversation via cel with George before everything started and after Alan started a text conversation with someone (who knows who it would be).

I also do not like the way George treats women in relation to sex. And for the same reason as you (Serena).
The fact however is that they drank, had some fun and played (I do not know whether in partnership, challenging each other or what),
I know however (and still can be seen in the timeline) that there were no "victims or wounded". Not this time.

Alan had his pleasant company (which he is doing deserving) and the most important and that for a moment worried me .... without crossing the line he himself drew.

31 minutes ago, Just In said:

You have to be kidding!! 

6 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

You have to be kidding!! 

Sorry I must have missed the obvious big neon sign that has "this woman is for Alan to fuck". As has been evident lately Alan isn't really interested in having sex with anyone else whilst Nina isn't present, so George showing up at the door with a woman doesn't exactly scream Alan this woman is for you and you must shag her.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Just In said:

Sorry I must have missed the obvious big neon sign that has "this woman is for Alan to fuck". As has been evident lately Alan isn't really interested in having sex with anyone else whilst Nina isn't present, so George showing up at the door with a woman doesn't exactly scream Alan this woman is for you and you must shag her.

Don't be sorry! Let's agree to disagree. I clearly saw the neon signs from the moment they showed up, but I don't really care that much, so I'm happy to move on.