still allowed to stay. If memory serves, I believe even Rockhead got a
second chance before he was kicked out. There were more I don't
recall, but I'm sure others do. There is a history of tolerance for
violence at VHTV. Just because they don't advertise it, doesn't make
it any less bad.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Now you're just pigeon holding RLC because of one or two bad tenants:

Residents not having sex for half a year: only three girls I know fit this category out of over 20 apartments

Always traveling: only two girls I know fit this category.

Under blanket sex: what couple does this?

Always "traveling"..Angie,Emily,Samantha and to just an little less extend Kamila.So..three,four.Residents not having sex in cams for six months and more..Kamila,kaley,Emily,underblankets(most of times)Angie,Samantha,some girl residents in Barca houses,I am free to have my opinion about rlc just like you,I can say to you how many residents are always "traveling" in VH..zero,what residents do all the underblankets sex..zero,residents not having sex..zero.And for sure VH doesn't have an house were upstairs it's the "friends" house and they go have all the fun to there..VH even with is bad things still have some respect for viewers,rlc none.Its my opinion as user of both sites for years.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Always "traveling"..Angie,Emily,Samantha and to just an little less extend Kamila.So..three,four.Residents not having sex in cams for six months and more..Kamila,kaley,Emily,underblankets(most of times)Angie,Samantha,some girl residents in Barca houses,I am free to have my opinion about rlc just like you,I can say to you how many residents are always "traveling" in VH..zero,what residents do all the underblankets sex..zero,residents not having sex..zero.And for sure VH doesn't have an house were upstairs it's the "friends" house and they go have all the fun to there..VH even with is bad things still have some respect for viewers,rlc none.Its my opinion as user of both sites for years.

And you still didn't address the point I made that you just pigeon hold the entirety of RLC because of two or three apartments? Out of how many? 24? That doesn't even make any sense. The majority of the apartments don't have people that travel a lot and the majority of the apartments have tenants that have a decent sex life.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And you still didn't address the point I made that you just pigeon hold the entirety of RLC because of two or three apartments? Out of how many? 24? That doesn't even make any sense. The majority of the apartments don't have people that travel a lot and the majority of the apartments have tenants that have a decent sex life.

Not a big fan of RLC and I don't really know what is going on there but each site should be jugded by the facts. As they have more than tree places I tend to believe you here in this case as I guess you watch quite frequently there...