Zack & Blonde Part #2

Guest maitre197
19 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Maybe it's difficult to find baseball bats there... Guess an ice hockey stick could also serve. Probably they already know the feeling from the lockerrooms 

Dear sir. You fogot. This is VHTV. Strongly that

3357108595.jpg

23 hours ago, At7 said:

Huh???? This is news to me. Usually it’s pretty easy without getting them intoxicated. It’s in the DNA. Lol! 😜

Lol, of course! I've never been a one night stand type of girl, but if I had to buy a guy drinks for him to want to f me, hell spend the night f'ng himself!

• Like 4

• StnCld316 changed the title to Zack & Blonde #2 of 2
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic
6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, of course! I've never been a one night stand type of girl, but if I had to buy a guy drinks for him to want to f me, hell spend the night f'ng himself!

Exactly, my thoughts exactly lol!!! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Not to say that if you pay a lot of drinks to a guy he wouldn't get up in the finals 🤣

• Like 2

I don't know what happened and I don't want to know.

What I have done is Separated/Split the Topic.  Whatever happened began Wednesday so every post from Wednesday going Forward is in this Topic.  If the Apartment comes back Online another Topic will be created at that time.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Not to say that if you pay a lot of drinks to a guy he wouldn't get up in the finals 🤣

If a guy is cute, has a sense of humor,  and is a gentleman, will go a lot further in the "finals". But I'm probably not an expert on buying guys drinks and going home and having sex with them. All the guys I've had sex with ,I thought I was in love with them. Stupid me right, Poor Guy probably had "blue balls" a lot of times when we first started going out. But I dont want to boast, but Guy will tell you it was worth the wait, since I blew his mind and a few other things our first time. 

7 hours ago, maitre197 said:

The guy was jailed on charges of raping this bitch. But there are many videos in th Net where she behaves like a girl in Marie’s apartment.

23187c1dd6efaf8cc680fbded33fb3cb.jpg

For her to get a conviction that someone raped her, in Russia, they must have had a lot of evidence. Actually in the US, it's a crime for an adult to have sex with a 16 year old girl whether its consensual or not. Is the law different in Russia?

Guest maitre197

I know - @casus Romana Polansky. She had 17 years old.  In 18  she found a husband at the capital ( she is from province). A crime - BEFORE 16.

Em and Sia had a look the young and naif girls. But they had 19 years and showed to us threesome and foursome.