Zack & Blonde Part #2

2 minutes ago, broxman said:

Rules have been broken all the time, Jeez Chad & Todd had a physical fight and one pulled a knife on the other and VHTV still let them stay. It's ridiculous sometimes what the participants get away with.

Scarlet from Scarlet&Garry also had the knife episode and nothing (only a fine for sure)

• Like 1

Just now, Lorna Doom said:

I had such hopes for this appartment when it started...2 single guys (even if straight) was such a breathe of fresh air after all the pretend ot be lesbian for our male viewer pages...but it has failed every single time.

I had high hopes for an all guy apartment, but unfortunately two idiots got the gig!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Not to dispute the rest of the points you made but girls get guys drunk all the time with the intentions of trying to fuck them.

Huh???? This is news to me. Usually it’s pretty easy without getting them intoxicated. It’s in the DNA. Lol! 😜

• Like 2

1 minute ago, At7 said:

Usually it’s pretty easy without getting them intoxicated.

Despite what you may want to believe, not every guy wants to fuck every single girl. And some girls don't get the hint that they're just not wanted. When I say "getting them drunk," I don't mean trying to force alcohol down their throat, but definitely trying to feed him drinks to at the very least loosen him up and then get ultra flirty and touchy feely.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Despite what you may want to believe, not every guy wants to fuck every single girl. And some girls don't get the hint that they're just not wanted. When I say "getting them drunk," I don't mean trying to force alcohol down their throat, but definitely trying to feed him drinks to at the very least loosen him up and then get ultra flirty and touchy feely.

Lol I was kidding, I know not every guy wants to fuck every girl. Just most of them. 😂 joking 

14 hours ago, bayleebr said:

Drugs and lies aren't bad in my eyes unless they affect other people negatively, like drugging unwilling people or lies causing serious ramifications. So for me the the problms with Zack are the alleged rape attempt and the serious  lies he has supposedly told (like the ones that defrauded Ruby). I also dont speak Russian so while Zack has dropped down in my estimations, i'm not try to brand him an evil, bad person.

He's doing a really good job of that all by himself.

• Like 4