Zack & Blonde Part #2

since the "incident" this thread has been pretty busy. whomever is following them now is simply looking for another car crash. they stopped being interesting a long time ago. jade & leonie are lovely girls who can do a lot better. the cosby apt should be put out of it's misery.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You don't have to watch them in order to comment on here.

I know.. was exactly what i tried to say.. Even i already knew some stuff from them from last weeks.. the groomy posts (and specially from him) should be enough to make clear to everybody what this guys are.. and specially to VH when they already had serious issues with them weeks ago

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah some peoples moral compass here and what they try to defend is simply shocking and sad to me.

And it's funny (or curious) that when it's on their own interest groomy posts are awesome and it's great to have him here to help us understand what's going on... When it to say stuff that goes against their needs... well maybe he is inventing all that story and nothing like that happened 

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

And it's funny (or curious) that when it's on their own interest groomy posts are awesome and it's great to have him here to help us understand what's going on... When it to say stuff that goes against their needs... well maybe he is inventing all that story and nothing like that happened 

Yeah I noticed that too. Does not surprise me.

• Like 3

Well I'm sure since you proclaim yourself El Franco Dictator on this miserable forum of misfits, you will pen a most serious ticket to VH demanding satisfaction.  Then you and the rest of these Manginas can sit in a circle and make small claps of approval.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Is there a direct relation between complaining about what happened and the proofs putted here  and have to still be watching them?? 

"So, for all those who are complaining while continuing to watch these assholes, why not just stop following them." That phrase seems to be very clear.

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes some people are so easily led and tend to go with what ever they think is popular at the time and then probably regret it later.

• Like 1