Nicole & Karl

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's not, Misc...and she's as straight as they come. No pretending she's miraculously into girls, all of a sudden, , like B4

Is she also the one who was held down and eaten out by some of the
other Barca girls and ended up begging for more? I didn't see it, still
haven't, but I have hope to one day find the video.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

we'll see how much goes to archive. haven't seen anything to save yet.

Last time I had rlc subscription in June/July, I think; I don't remember if that girl was there at that time; maybe not, however, the only girl I remember well is blonde girl named Adri, that's the only girl who could compete with other vh girls, I reckon. I don't expect much more than you saw last night from these participants for two reasons: they're own managers, 2) she's got a job as a model;  because  they live in Spain,  higher income than those guys in Russia can have will guarantee her independence. For clarification, I don't complain, it's a very good information. Hopefully this time all cry babies who complain all time because of lack of satisfying content will stay glued to the screens, in this section, without unnecessary wandering..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, squish said:

Artificial lips and a face fetish but without doubt an interesting RLC refugee.

VH - participants are mostly more natural. Without plastic lips&boobs. But RLC has more luxury participants. With regular weekly visits to beauty salons and some plastic.

In fact - girls with plastic and gym&beauty salon membership will ask more money from the company.🤓

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Nice moanings miss Nicole 😁

I will be honest. I wrote this in topic Em (and Sia:heart:) - in first few days. When all have enthusiasm in the theme - EM HAVE FUCK!! HARD FUCK!11

They do not sell such sex. Especially as closed couple. See what do Grace or Clara (although she is not full closed — orgies on same bed). Or newbies - Dio&Arte. But with this they need to compete - right this night. Either there is big overflow her fans - which will give them enough money (statistics) or they are here for 1-2 months.

Nicole&Karl

450.jpg

Competitors.

8683.jpg

451.jpg

452.jpg

453.jpg

454.jpg

455.jpg

2 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks, Nack. Do you know why she was shunned by her housemates?
I never did get that.

The others never did much(mostly only the ocasional bate and the usual massages)and then she appeared and looked authentic as an resident in cams can be,bringing boyfriends and not hidding at all,maybe the others just wanted to continue the "Barca houses routines)and didn't like such Real girl and beyavour.One thing for sure was great to see an resident like her in an place there was mostly teases,massages,body painting.Nowdays thank god Barca houses have more action and less tease,maybe Nicole was the ignition for it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

VH - participants are mostly more natural. Without plastic lips&boobs. But RLC has more luxury participants. With regular weekly visits to beauty salons and some plastic.

In fact - girls with plastic and gym&beauty salon membership will ask more money from the company.🤓

I will be honest. I wrote this in topic Em (and Sia:heart:) - in first few days. When all have enthusiasm in the theme - EM HAVE FUCK!! HARD FUCK!11

They do not sell such sex. Especially as closed couple. See what do Grace or Clara (although she is not full closed — orgies on same bed). Or newbies - Dio&Arte. But with this they need to compete - right this night. Either there is big overflow her fans - which will give them enough money (statistics) or they are here for 1-2 months.

Nicole&Karl

450.jpg

Competitors.

8683.jpg

451.jpg

452.jpg

453.jpg

454.jpg

455.jpg

Good last point Groomy.no doubth Nicole and him will have to be more active than she was usted in rlc,they also will have beter chances with good guests,just the two Think won't be enought at medium long term,but she always felt an smart girl,so if she joined the site think she have things thoughts and could work.

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Either there is big overflow her fans - which will give them enough money (statistics) or they are here for 1-2 months.

rlc fans are let's say... too sensitive to watch vhtv; I wouldn't wait for them to start buying subscriptions just for this particular couple;  but you have to remember that it will be much easier for them to keep going this way in Spain, than they could do in Russia or Ukraine.