Nicole & Karl

1 hour ago, turkey said:

.........she is on the beach 😂

Doesn't the RLC sales text say no one may be at home all the time due to work or education or

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Refreshing----if this was RLC, some would be saying, WTF are they doing out of the apartment--I don't pay for that 😏

Doesn't the RLC sales crap state that apartments may be empty part of the time due to work, education or shopping commitments etc etc so I believe 🤣🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Doesn't the RLC sales crap state that apartments may be empty part of the time due to work, education or shopping commitments etc etc so I believe 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve looked through all the cameras, but saw no one in the apartment. Where are the people?

Remember - real time, real life? Participants can be working, walking outside or simply shopping or clubbing. Please, do not panic and wait a little bit. We are always posting information, if our birdies will be out for a long time.
NOTE: please pay attention to your time zone, because it might be different from the one the people you are watching are living in.

Hint: It's not from RLC

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Another hint: Look at RLC site and the FAQ's and you will see a similar statement as why nobody is in the apartment. 😎

Just tried to say that isn't only RLC that have that message of "sales crap state", VH have it too. So not a big difference in there

Hope Nicole will be "produced" more times,she usualy used nice langeries and clothes during day,night,now she using a lot The pijama😅,nothing big against it,but baby still..would like an little more "sparkle",and of course being more produced probraby would  mean more views,more people watching and more 💰.But i like the home sweet home vibe,but an little less pijama time thanks😁.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Think exactly the same about her,by that time Barca girls were very usted,acomoted to just do the shows and few real life in cams,then Nicole arrived and..true real life happened.She didn't cared much of massages or painting statues(or whatever shit was used),was kinda shocking(and refreshing)to see such natural girl in those houses.Hopefull she will remain true to herself also were,and no reason believe it won't happen.

Well if this is an example of 'true real life' i.e. Nicole scanning her mobile past midnight when her partner has already gone to bed, it does not seem all that different from some of the more boring sites on VH. Still we must not jump to conclusions but I hope her performance improves to match all that hype we had to read yesterday.

• Like 1