Nicole & Karl

Just now, Gudari said:

Ohhhh a wonderful signing of VH at last!!! Nicole de RLC, beautiful and uninhibited but unfortunately, a girl stuck to her mobile phone 18 hours a day and I have the feeling here is going to be similar... The boy is completely Spanish and so little I have seen, yes, are in Barcelona. Still, I still think that VH is still too expensive to see one or two apartments that can be worth it like this.

30,40 houses,replay included,archive of videos with 2000 plus videos,all for 40$ monthly,of course Regard the quality and style an person could like more or less,but VH it's probrbay the best site Regard quantity/deliver and by far.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Very small room. I guess to avoid the bird view there is no other way... I do not like too much ceiling on cam2 and cam3 though...

yes on the first look I am not a big fan of the choice of cameras position in bedroom but for the kitchen it's ok for me

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

30,40 houses,replay included,archive of videos with 2000 plus videos,all for 40$ monthly,of course Regard the quality and style an person could like more or less,but VH it's probrbay the best site Regard quantity/deliver and by far.

Plus a new site almost weekly - amazing.