Nicole & Karl

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

30,40 houses,replay included,archive of videos with 2000 plus videos,all for 40$ monthly,of course Regard the quality and style an person could like more or less,but VH it's probrbay the best site Regard quantity/deliver and by far.

73,414 videos at vh right now! (still problems with some unfortunately)

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Monica isn't VHTV "style" mainly regard sex..she only bated at sight,all the sex...tend mode most of times.Not like Nicole at all.She was sexy that's no doubths but didn't seen her doing nothing that would say..she totaly would fit VH.

Well that depends on what you want to see, doesn't it Ze. I think bi sexual girls and solo girls are just as interesting than couples are to watch. A woman who truly enjoys self pleasure is far more enjoyable than some dude pounding the shit out of pussy in my opinion and far more sensual. Two woman truly out to please each other is another scene I truly enjoy as well as honest equal threesome of love and sharing. But then if you want pussy pounding  legs spread for hours cam shows well VHTV has plenty of that as well. It is all in the eye of the beholder and BHYV is doing it's very best to please all of the online voyeur's. Once again My hat is off to James and his staff for job well done, keep up the good work and I look forward to more of the RLC gals showing up on VHTV.

• Like 1

hace 3 minutos, ze81 dijo:

30,40 Casas, INCLUYEN repetición, el Archivo de con videos 2000, el MAS vídeos, TODO POR $ 40 mensuales, por SUPUESTO RESPECTO, la Calidad y el Estilo de una persona PUEDE Recibir mas o menos, Pero VH es La Mejor Sitio Cantidad probrbay Mirada /: entregar y por Lejos.

I do not doubt it, the technical quality is quite debatable but above all the little naturalness of most of its tenants is what makes me look like an expensive price. I prefer quality over quantity, it is one of the mottos of my life.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ilona and yes that would be Irma, she is there right now in that same apartment.

You had my attention at ILONA, but no doubt she will ever appear anywhere again, but i can live in hope someday she will return.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

You had my attention at ILONA, but no doubt she will ever appear anywhere again, but i can live in hope someday she will return.

I know it man, I miss her great eyes and smile, that incredible ass and quirky personality. She was so much fun to watch, I will never forget when her computer died and she beat the shit out it !!!!! The look on her face when the dishwasher blew up in her face, and How pissed she got when Irma and Anna ate all her oranges, they never let her run out after that LMAO.