Nicole & Karl

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wait you say she is wearing a mask as actual tenant? Well that for sure would be a new low for VH there...

That i have to agree,we seen guests using masks to hide identity or trying to hide,but residents..would be an first😅,and an failure also lol.Nicole&karl place opened just few days ago and already two other new houses opened after that and an third place will open very soon..VH it's all about competition,get notice or get forgeted.

This is the real Nicole, all day doing nothing but glued to her mobile phone or to vary a bit her laptop. It does not deserve to be in VH or RLC or any other camera site and I say it because it is not fair to other tenants as they do seek to entertain the public in one way or another. I always say that those who want to be, to do something to deserve it and who does not, outside, better leave free space. And now sleeping separately, buffff

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

This is the real Nicole, all day doing nothing but glued to her mobile phone or to vary a bit her laptop. It does not deserve to be in VH or RLC or any other camera site and I say it because it is not fair to other tenants as they do seek to entertain the public in one way or another. I always say that those who want to be, to do something to deserve it and who does not, outside, better leave free space. And now sleeping separately, buffff

I don't know if you know me from CC, Gudari, but I was Nicole's number 1 fan from day one on RLC...She had some rough times from her housemates and guys on CC, unfairly, I believe, although she was no angel...But I supported her through thick and thin... Sort  of lightheartedly she became My Girl...But over time, her 2nd and 3rd stay on RLC, she won a lot of guys over, not just because of her natural beauty (speaking of which their free cam on VHTV does her no favours) but her friendliness with all the other girls...It was almost like she'd matured.

But, having said all that shit, and I absolutely love this girl to bits..I don't think she should've come to VHTV or RLC...For me, she was ready to move on, which I thought she had, in a solid relationship with Karl...Maybe money's a bit tight. It can't be cheap, an apt in Barca...But she's modelling, and she's fucking good at it, so they may pull the plug on this venture soon. Who knows...VH , shall I say, prefer a certain type to satisfy their needs, and I don't think the new Nicole is it...
I'll tell you 1 thing though...She reads, or certainly, used to read CC...so be nice to her guys...She's top drawer, in my biased eyes...❤️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know if you know me from CC, Gudari, but I was Nicole's number 1 fan from day one on RLC...She had some rough times from her housemates and guys on CC, unfairly, I believe, although she was no angel...But I supported her through thick and thin... Sort  of lightheartedly she became My Girl...But over time, her 2nd and 3rd stay on RLC, she won a lot of guys over, not just because of her natural beauty (speaking of which their free cam on VHTV does her no favours) but her friendliness with all the other girls...It was almost like she'd matured.

But, having said all that shit, and I absolutely love this girl to bits..I don't think she should've come to VHTV or RLC...For me, she was ready to move on, which I thought she had, in a solid relationship with Karl...Maybe money's a bit tight. It can't be cheap, an apt in Barca...But she's modelling, and she's fucking good at it, so they may pull the plug on this venture soon. Who knows...VH , shall I say, prefer a certain type to satisfy their needs, and I don't think the new Nicole is it...
I'll tell you 1 thing though...She reads, or certainly, used to read CC...so be nice to her guys...She's top drawer, in my biased eyes...❤️

Being their own manager allows them many things... Be who they want to be... Do what they want to do... Leave when they want to leave.. (And all of 3 is great)
If this is just an extra money for them (both seems to have jobs).. I guess they will be around until they stop to have fun/enjoy like the other independent managers 

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

No sé si me conoces de CC, Gudari, pero yo era de Nicole número 1 del ventilador desde el primer día de RLC ... Ella lo había pasado mal de sus compañeros de casa y chicos de CC, injustamente, creo que, a pesar de que era ningún ángel ... Pero yo la apoyé contra viento y marea ... una especie de despreocupación que ella se convirtió en mi chica ... Pero con el tiempo, su segunda y tercera estancia en RLC, ganó una gran cantidad de chicos más, no sólo por su belleza natural (hablando de su leva libre en su VHTV hace ningún favor) pero su amabilidad con todas las otras chicas ... era casi como si hubiera madurado.

Pero, una vez dicho todo lo que mierda, y me encanta esta chica a bits..I no creo que ella debería haber venido a VHTV o RLC ... Para mí, ella estaba lista para seguir adelante, por lo que pensé que tenía , en una relación sólida con Karl ... Tal vez el dinero es un poco estrecho. No puede ser barato, un apartamento en el Barça ... Pero ella es modelado, y ella es jodidamente bueno en él, por lo que puede tirar del enchufe en esta empresa pronto. Quién sabe ... VH, voy a decir, preferiría un cierto tipo para satisfacer sus necesidades, y no creo que la nueva Nicole es que ...
te voy a decir 1 cosa sin embargo ... Ella lee, o seguramente , usado para leer CC ... así que sea agradable a sus chicos ... Ella es de primera categoría, en mis sesgados ojos ... ❤️

Of course I know you, Naga, I know you, I appreciate you and I understand. No doubt she was amazing in RLC, liberal, without obeying rules or rules and really is the prettiest in this site without hesitation for a moment, so my frustration, I think no doubt she has a career without hesitation in modeling. But having said all this, she knows perfectly well where she was going and she is completely free, so I still think that if she doesn't want to be in the project, she should quit. The day they had sex at night and Karl got angry and stopped, he told her that he did not understand his behavior, that so far had had an impressive sex and now everything has changed. He asked if it was for the cameras and she did not answer, but it is clear... I am Spanish naga, I understand perfectly what they speak, but I do not want any harm for her or for Karl, I wish all the best, just like you naga!!! Greetings friend!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Being their own manager allows them many things... Be who they want to be... Do what they want to do... Leave when they want to leave.. (And all of 3 is great)
If this is just an extra money for them (both seems to have jobs).. I guess they will be around until they stop to have fun/enjoy like the other independent managers 

That's the way I see it Sparky...and it seems that the VH guys are happy for them to do this...I look at it from a RLC perspective, and I much prefer this sort of approach from them. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of shows over on RLC, mainly B4...I hate them...That's not why I'm a voyeur. I can see 101 better sites for free if that's what floats my boat...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's the way I see it Sparky...and it seems that the VH guys are happy for them to do this...I look at it from a RLC perspective, and I much prefer this sort of approach from them. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of shows over on RLC, mainly B4...I hate them...That's not why I'm a voyeur. I can see 101 better sites for free if that's what floats my boat...

VH team will always appreciate houses that can give them perspective of new type of audiences.. especially talking a new language and if have experience with cams even better. On RLC i don't even know who are who on the "B's" don't even spend time at that houses.. I totally agree with that perspective you have

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Of course I know you, Naga, I know you, I appreciate you and I understand. No doubt she was amazing in RLC, liberal, without obeying rules or rules and really is the prettiest in this site without hesitation for a moment, so my frustration, I think no doubt she has a career without hesitation in modeling. But having said all this, she knows perfectly well where she was going and she is completely free, so I still think that if she doesn't want to be in the project, she should quit. The day they had sex at night and Karl got angry and stopped, he told her that he did not understand his behavior, that so far had had an impressive sex and now everything has changed. He asked if it was for the cameras and she did not answer, but it is clear... I am Spanish naga, I understand perfectly what they speak, but I do not want any harm for her or for Karl, I wish all the best, just like you naga!!! Greetings friend!!!

Thank you for that Gudari...You have 2 advantages over me here

1. You are a VH member and you can see... I rely on you great guys to post a bit of stuff, here and there. So I'm basing my posts on the fact that I'll always stick up for her even though I can't really see her
  2. You speak Spanish, and, I hope you agree, but she's virtually Spanish...She was learning it from day 1 when she was in B1..

• Like 1