Nicole & Karl

28 minutes ago, zoifan said:

To me, there is nothing un-sexier than a woman uses a toy. It is an immediate turn-off.

The best sex toy for a woman should be a man's penis. That is how mother nature built us. Anything else is chaturbate's stupid bull shit invention. 

Toys are way before chaturbate and family 😁 And don't forget that before internet the toys there was toothbrushes, baseball bats, cucumbers and all that creativity and possibilities could put inside 😁

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, zoifan said:

To me, there is nothing un-sexier than a woman uses a toy. It is an immediate turn-off.

The best sex toy for a woman should be a man's penis. That is how mother nature built us. Anything else is chaturbate's stupid bull shit invention. 

A girl on her own, unless she hermaphrodite, hasn't got a penis. So the best sex toy in that situation is her fingers...:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A girl on her own, unless she hermaphrodite, hasn't got a penis. So the best sex toy in that situation is her fingers...:biggrin:

I was referring to Nicole using a toy while fucking Karl.

Regardless, 

There shouldn't such thing as "A girl on her own". She should fine a guy and fuck as I am sure there are many gents in this forum who volunteer.  😉 

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Toys are way before chaturbate and family 😁 And don't forget that before internet the toys there was toothbrushes, baseball bats, cucumbers and all that creativity and possibilities could put inside 😁

Yes, but chaturbate created an illusion for everyone that toys are the sexiest things. But the idea is to save CB girls finding a guy partner and cash the money all by themselves.

• Like 1

Just now, zoifan said:

I was referring to Nicole using a toy while fucking Karl.

Regardless, 

There shouldn't such thing as "A girl on her own". She should fine a guy and fuck as I am sure there are many gents in this forum who volunteer.  😉 

Sorry, I realised what you were on about after I posted it. I'm a RLC guy, as you might know, and some of the couples over there use toys on each other too. Why??

You might also be aware that Nicole was always my girl, but I decided 1 voyeur site was enough, even if she was on VHTV, very much to my surprise...So I don't watch her now...

But........

image.jpeg.bb75fb196d67950385ab41871f6586d3.jpeg  I'm your volunteer...😏

• Like 1

I have to say that I start to like pretty much what I see especially from Nicole. She is opening in every way, no longer hidden and me personally is making me enjoy her precious body and sex. Bravo for Nicole. The progression is real. There is only one pero...no I understood Saturday night with the girl of tantric massage, I think it was excessively forced as they did not end up in a good trio. I was surprised but they have to follow this line!!!